Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Operator's Manual for Ithaco Dynatrac 391 A Lock-in Amplifier
Hello, I am looking for the operator's manual for an Ithaco Dynatrac 391 A lock-in amplifier. Any ideas as to where I could find this online? If you have a copy of the manual and would not mind...

am/fm modulattion meter
got a fm/am modulation meter called TF 2304 of marconi instrument LTD but may be the battery in is out cause it's stay long time off... power on is ok..... anyone who be interested by ? if u want's...

solder pot?
I need to tin the ends of about 2000 pieces of 24ga stranded wire (so, about 4000 ends). This is for the wiring harness of an item I manufacture, so I'll need to do this again every few months. This...
3
3

Having problems with certain GPIB commands
Hi everyone, We are trying to read trace data to GPIB from our Advantest R3265 spectrum analyzer, but it seems to ignore the GPIB command strings that request data output. In order to test this, we...
1
1

Boonton 4200 and 9E Sensor
Anyone have any info on using the Boonton 51100 (aka 9E) thermocouple sensor with this RF power meter? Specifically, does it require a certain revision of EPROM to work? Anyone have the calibration...

Top Quality RF Products @ Very Competitive Prices
Please visit

What Oscilloscope to get
Am looking for one that can do the following: Analyse RS232 comms, logic gates etc Freeze trace would be nice (storage scope), but probably pushes the price up. Don't need anything ultra-amazing, am...
8
8

Manual PM3585 logic analyzer
I'm looking for a pdf manual for the Philips PM3585 logic analyzer. Can anyone help? Anders J
3
3

Audio Frequency and Phase Response
In August we announced the Open Instrumentation Project (OIP), which supports open-source software and low cost hardware for electronic instrumentation. One of the instruments is a VNA (vector network...

godd or bad, opinions Fluke MOD 77-III (Auto-Range)
hello I am looking at buying this multimeter for $50, Fluke MOD 77-III (Auto-Range), is this unit good, bad, looking for any onions either way. thanks
1
1

How long intelligent charger remembers previous cells?
At home I charge my NiMH AA cells for everyday use. I have an rapid "intelligent charger" which senses delta-V and it measures current/voltage/whatever. Let's say I start to charge some cells. After...
2
2

Tektronix 453 trace way off-screen horizontally
Hi all, I recently got hold of an old Tektronix 453 oscilloscope. It seems to work just fine, but the trace seems to be way off-screen horizontally: When I press the "beam finder" button, which is...

WTD: TEKTRONIX TDS544A Scope Cover
Anyone have a front cover for the TDS544A they will part with ? Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

system to record a voice from the other side of a window
Hello, I'm not a spy ;) I just want to design a message box to equip shop window. The microphone is fixed inside the shop to the glass of the window and a customer can record a message from the other...
1
1

Troubleshooting SMPS intermittent - Tips request
Hello. I am attempting to track down an intermittent arc (I think, but not sure). My test equipment instrument has a crt circuit with an 11KV anode and 2.75K screen. Maybe, once every half hour or so,...