Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: TOP2048
Thanks, I'll contact them

Test Equipment Manuals
I have a large collection of test equipment manuals, all originals. The bulk of them are HP and Tektronix. There are also some for radio and audio gear. Maufacturers include: Altec, Ampex, Anadex,...

Thurlby LA4800 POST problems
I have just bought a second hand Thurlby LA4800 logic analyzer without any documentation. Yesterday I was running some tests and all seem to work fine. While in one off the menus, my screen started to...
2
2

Ithaco Dynatrac 395
I looking for a manual for a Ithaco Dynatrac 395 Narrow-band voltmeter. Any suggestions?

Power meter with 10-20 measurements/sec - do such things exist?
Hi I need a digital power meter (preferably) with clamp jaw, measuring AC power of 2-15 kW / 220 V, single phase, at a rate of no less than 10 times / sec (ideally - 20 times). It should connect to...
2
2

Tektronix TVC501 Time To Voltage Converter. Looking for one to purchase
Hi I'm looking for a Tektronix TVC501, Time To Voltage Converter. Any ideas of how to locate one? Anders J

TRANSISTORS
Hi,A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.I have some dougts regarding the transisters. how a common emitter transister is working. can any one explain me about transistor with circuit diagram.
3
3

HP54120B HP54121a
Hi, I need your help, which is the memory depth of the oscilloscope HP5412B+54121A ? Thank you Ciao Giulio

Fluke 1900A counter manual needed
I have a Fluke 1900a which needs help, so i am trying to track down the schematics. thanks.
2
2

Instek Oscilloscopes
How are the Instek DSOs, in particular the "portables" like GDS-2064, in comparison to comparable Tek 'scopes like the TDS2004B? Tek has always had a good reputation, but the Instek is considerably...
9
9

Telequipment s32 manual wanted
My S32 has blown up. Has anyone got a manual they could email me, please? Any other ideas? Thanks Jean
1
1

FS: HP Coffee Cup Set
Two classic HP coffee cups, NOT made in China!

Anode and Cathode confusion?
Can any one give a good explanation that is not so confusion concerning the anode and cathode, relating to rechargable batteries and cells. At the cathode of a cell you get a reduction and at the...
8
8

Tektronix DAS9100 parts
I am parting out a couple of Tektronix DAS9100 Logic analyzers. Does anybody need any of the parts? I have: 91A32 acq boards pattern generator boards Monitors (color) Pods and lead sets There is one...

SERVICE MANUAL for Hung Chang Oscilloscope Model OS-615S
Hello, sorry if it is off-topic for this group, but I am urgently looking for the service manual for this device. Any help is wellcome. Please email me. Thank you.