Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Advice on affordable USB oscilloscope
I'm an hobbist and I'd like to purchase an affordable - but decent - USB oscilloscope. What do you think about the following product? Thanks in advance
7
7

Looking For Engineering Job?
Simply Find Your Engineering Job Vacancy and resources here -->
1
1

70320A
I am looking for the operating manual of this MMS / 70000 module ; it is a 8644A without front panel but there are some differences with the full generator. Can anybody help ? Thanks

Some help with a R&S SMG?
Hi everyone, I've just got my hands on an Rohde & Schwarz SMG signal generator. Unfortunately, it used to be rack-mounted so the slide-out sheets with the quick help are missing, and so (of course) is...

SECO 1100 tube tester
Does anyone out there have experience with the 1100M0 tube tester from SECO? thanks, Kirk

Cooling performance with 2 fans?
I've got a piece of lab test equipment that's about 30 years old. The cooling fan is very loud and I'm looking for ways to quiet it down. I measure the fan's noise at 53dB (using A-weighted dB meter...
23
23

Need HP4062 Info, please
Please help. The computer on our HP 4062A Semiconductor Parametric Tester died. Yeah, I know, we should've upgraded it 10 years ago while it was still supported, but nobody wanted to lay out the...
3
3

HP 16505A SW Toolset
Dears, I have hp 16505A, is it possible to find somew here the toolset. I would like to have and use serial data analyze B4601A. Thanks for help

FA: -36VDC Hobbyist Power Supply Printed Circuit Board
x-no-archive: yes FA: -36VDC Hobbyist Power Supply Printed Circuit Board See This power supply printed circuit board is a good working unit pulled from a Sharp model R1500-series microwave oven. At a...

supply crystal oscillator,filter and power divider
Shijiazhuang Boya Electronic Sci.& is a professional & reliable supplier of crystal oscillators,filters and power dividers/ combiners . The major microwave components include OCXO,VCXO,TCXO,LC...

Need Chart Paper for Beckman Acculab 8 IR
Hi. Our FT-IR is going to be down for repair for a little while, but I have a working Beckman Acculab 8 IR...although with no chartpaper. If you want to donate it, or sell it, or perhaps trade for...

FYI - Excellent Condition, Relatively Low Priced Canon Auto Keratometer & auto Refractor available
Just wanted to bring it to the attention of a wider (more educated/ aware) audience on the internet. We are selling both an auto refractor and an auto keratometer - both are Canon units. These were...
9
9

Single mother in need of explanation
Thank you in advance for your time. I found a neat project to do with my 14 year old son, but would like to know the science behind it so it will be educational. Here is the video link. It is a fire...
1
1

OT: Equipment Uses
Hi All, This "might" be off topic a bit - but I have a question. I acquired a Dentists Curing Light and an Almagamator. I don't know a damned thing about them. 1) if they work 2) how to test them...
2
2

Keithley 197 troubleshooting
Hi all, I have a disabled Keithley 197 DMM. This is an older model, but it has a nice GPIB interface, so I'd like to get it working. When turned on, it displays the message "cErr". According to the...
12
12