Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: gas info
...and you are different from the nitwit exactly how? Report him and get on with your life. abuse@ mailto: adsense-abuse@

HP 16530A / 16531A scope card manuals
Does anyone have manuals for these cards? I'm looking for the 16530A/ 16531A Front Panel Operation Guide and 16531A service manual, preferably in PDF format. If anyone has these they can send to me,...

Aristona VHS recorder schematics !!!!
Hi, my Aristona VHS recorder (model 2SB42/03) is broken. I already bought a new one but I would like to repair the old one myself. Is there anyone who can tell me where I can download schematics etc....
2
2

books , magazines & catalogs for sale
i have up - dated the web pages new bargains see thanks WALT

Open Instrumentation Project: Newsletter 8
This is Newsletter #8 of the Open Instrumentation Project. The OIP makes open-source software and economical high-technology instrumentation hardware for students, hobbiests, engineers and scientists....
11
11

Not getting signal into RCA jacks on older Sears VCR
I've acquired an older Sears brand VCR. Model 934.53520650 The cassette door says LXI series. There's a silver "Digital" badge on the L side of the front. I'm guessing it's 15 - 20 years old or so....
5
5

Help wanted with TEK 2445 oscilloscope
Hi all, I bought 3 'used' TEK 2445 scopes ($60 for all) from a local company that just wanted to clear some space in their warehouse. I was able to get two of them up and running by swapping some of...
2
2

Function Generator Sync Output Elementary Question
What is the sync output on a Function Generator (or Signal Generator) typically used for? Is it meant to be in phase with the main output, or just a locked to the same frequency?
2
2

Ferris Instruments Signal Generator
Need information on Ferris Instruments Model 22-D signal generator. Would like a manual, but specs and schematic would help. TIA, Barry Newberger

Data Projector and Screen
Dear All, I am looking to get hold of 2 data projectors and screens for a training day for some students. If anyone know where I might find these, it would be a great help. Kind Regards, Lucy Lucy...
1
1

Rental PCI analyzer / stimulator?
I need to rent a 32-bit 33MHz PCI Analyzer / Stimulator. I've tried many of the usual supects, but no luck so far. Any idea where I might rent one (or alternatively, buy a used one cheap)? Thanks Pete
1
1

FS: GE Power Transformer, Pair, Four 32V @ 4A Windings, 500 Watts Each
FS: GE Power Transformer, Pair, Four 32V @ 4A Windings, 500 Watts Each GENERAL ELECTRIC TF4RX02NA Power Transformer Has four seperate 32 volt @ 4 Amp windings. Connect in series for 128 Volts or +/-...

"electronics now " magazines for sale
i have the following for sale ; electronics now magazine 1997 aug , oct 1998 jan , may , june , july , aug , dec loade with DIY projects ; such as prec. pulse gen , super sensistive heat detector , S...
3
3

Microwave
Does someone knows where else can I buy this nice thing for my car? They are not delivering to my country. :(

Urgently Needed: IBM Serial I/O Documents $100 Cash Reward
Gentlemen, We are looking for two IBM documents that are needed urgently for a project. They are titled "4680 Store Systems Serial I/O Channel Attachment Information" and "Serial I/O Product...
3
3