writing to flash S29GL128N using MSP 430

Hai all, I have been trying to program a flash memory from spansion S29GL128N

for quite sometime,but i am not able to succeed. The timing cycles and unlock cycles has been rightly followed. I had followed write buffer programming . But i am not able to get the RY/BY# pins and also status pins(DQ1-DQ7) right.Can any one help me in this regard

Rakesh K P

rakeshkp