What's your favourite software tool?

Okay, since no one else has mentioned this - way back when PC's first came out, they all had those "filler brackets" in the empty card slots. They were basically the same bracket that was used to anchor cards into the motherboard.

Those brackets were so great for prying out EPROMS (put angled end under EPROM and use rest as a lever) that we called them "extraction tools" as a joke. I still have a few laying around.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

I've found myself doing something similar - the tabs make it easy to keep the "good stuff" nearby and easily accessible.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

DAMN! Damn, damn, damn & blast it! I had the patent documents all ready to go, too...

Chris.

Reply to
chris

The internet.

What hardcopy? ;)

Reply to
John Harlow

... snip ...

I think it is more likely to function in the reverse. Repeated application tends to lower standards and achieve compliance.

CBFalconer

AKA "greenie."

-- ======================================================================== Michael Kesti | "And like, one and one don't make | two, one and one make one." snipped-for-privacy@gv.net | - The Who, Bargain

Reply to
Michael R. Kesti

Achieved or proposed.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Years after I got out of the video business, I still had one that had "stolen from edit suite" melted into the handle with a soldering iron.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I *still* use them. I have one labeled "EUDIPOS" (Extractor Universal de DIPs o Similares). You can figure the meaning in English, I suppose...

Reply to
Ignacio G.T.