Uncertain working of PHILIPS micro

hi,

i am working on PHILIPS series microcontollers(LPC933 particularly). i am facing a strange problem ,as in some of my boards the microcontroller is not able to be programmed.however it is programmed once,but then i am unable to program it again. i am using Keil software for my application. please provide me possible suggestions regarding the same,given that i have checked my connections and basic software configurations thoroughly

thank you

Reply to
abhay

The flashmagic software has a good web site and a good forum on programming the LPC900 series.

Start here

And forum and support here.

You need to understand how to set the LPC933 in to program mode, after the

1st time.

Also The Keil MCB900 ciurcuit is very good to do this.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)