TOP device programmers

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with the TOP series of programmers ?

I am interested in the TOP2048 which seems to support almost everything I need and is USB powered, all for US$225.

All seems too good to be true. The PC software downloads, installs and runs without any hiccups or viruses (being detected at least).

Comments and thoughts ?

Mark Aren.

Reply to
Mark Aren

A HK company is selling them on eBay for $180 + $16 shipping (to USA).

Reply to
larwe