STR9 COMSTICK is not getting recognized in WinXP-SP2

Hi,

Sorry about posting in this forum -- if this not right forum(please let mw know correct forum if any)

I bought one STR9-Comstick device for doing a personal hobby project.

I loaded software from DVD & rebooted as per procedure, but when I reboot and connect my STR9-comStick, My Windows XP is not recognizing the comStick.

I tried to install manually from Control-Panel add-hardware (with .inf files in str9-driver directory).

I resinstalled with latest hitop-str9-comstick.exe from Hitex web- site. Still no detection of the stick in my computer.

Thanks in advance

mahadevan

Reply to
mahadevan