stepper motor speed control (devicenet network)

Hi all,

I am working an stepper motor control in the devicent network.I am able to control the stepper motor position,whereas in case of velocity mode can anyone clarify me when the master sends an I/O data by keeping mode attribute to velocity and if he sends the target velocity ,acceleration and direction alone ,does it mean that i need to reach the target velocity with the target accelration and stay at that target velocity until i receive an target deceleration.

At starting what are the minimum parameters that are to be received by the slave(stepper motor board) when master aims at controlling the speed(velocity mode).

If the master sends velocity,acc,dec and direction ,does it mean i need to achieve the target velocity and need to decelerate the motor.

please clarify me the velocity mode parameters that are to be send by the master at the initial time.

With Regards, Sudheervemana.

Reply to
sudheervemana