Silabs C8051F310 ADC accuracy

The F310 ADC offset error is specified as +/- 12 lsb and the Offset Temperature Coefficient is typically 3.6 ppm/deg C.

I have an application in mind for which I would need < +/-2 lsb offset error (the full scale error is less important).

The device has a differential input mode so I thought of measuring another multiplexer channel which is connected to 0V and subtracting this reading to compensate for the offset error.

What do you think?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur Richards