[req] Need suggestions for a micro

He specifically stated that the microprocessor can't resemble an x86. I think a 186 fails to meet that requirement.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My Aunt MAUREEN was
                                  at               a military advisor to IKE &

I'd go for arm based processors. I personally like using the Pillips LPC210x series. Stacks of resources out there for this chip.

--
Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Wing Fong Wong

WinCE runs on a lot of platforms, including ARM, MIPS, SH, and, of course, x86.

Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to

He said "it can't resemble an x86 any closer than the V-25"

Reply to
Neil Kurzman