Register Profiling

Hi, I am trying to get the register profiling information i.e which registers are used how many times in the execution of MIPS Code.is there any MIPS simulators running on x86 processors which provides this information(other Than SPIM.SPIM dont provide this fecility and we need to hack SPIM to do this,mainly SPIM dont support MIPS code produced by cross compilers because i got some errors when i tried to run those programs on SPIM).

Thanks, Rakesh

Reply to
raki