QY2 ADC ports and MON08

I want to use QY2 (Freescale) wich has following 4 internal adc :

PTA0/AD0 PTA1/AD1 PTA4/AD2 PTA5/AD3

due to MON08 debug these ports should be used (reserved ?) :

PTA0 (com) PTA1/AD1 ( high state) PTA4/AD2 (low state)

so how could I debug my application if I need at least two adc port available ? Can I use PTA1-PTA4 after started MON08 mode ? Thanks.

Luis

Reply to
Luisfr15

Hi, The different configuration pins (PTA1 et PTA4 in your case) are just required on power up, just to enter MONITOR mode. So you can use them after enter MONITOR mode for your application.

--

---

Yvan

Luisfr15 a écrit dans le message : eOFsd.257499$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.tin.it...