MontaVista PreviewKit problems

Hello, All!

Few days ago I downloaded preview kit from MontaVista web-site. This kit contains toolchain, utilities (like busybox etc.) and so on. My platform is AMD Alchemy AU1550 (MIPS32). Also I have linux kernel sources supplied by AMD for their platform. So I was doing everything according to documentation: 1) install toolchain from montavista 2) build kernel from AMD 3) etc.

First stage was OK, but while doing second one I've found that toolchain from MontaVista doesn't have essential binary - mips_fp_le-nm, and I suppose many others too. SO, is this common for MontaVista or just a mistake and I should install additional tools separately ?

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak