Ethernet over servo motor control lines

Hello All. I have two distant locations connected with 3-wire cable - "+", "-" and "common". Voltage 24V DC can occasionally appear between "+" or "-" and "common". I have to install Ethernet communication through this cable. Modification of special Netgear "Ethernet over Power line" switch solves the problem but I have to disassemble the switch, cut and reconnect some wires. It's too difficult to rebuilt about 200 Netgear switches. Maybe somebody knows the device, which does it 'as is'? Thanks.

Reply to
baranovus

Try this question on sci.engr.control -- there's a lot of industrial control guys on that group, one of whom may know the answer.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature