does anyone use DSP/BOIS to program mcbsp interrupt?

Hey,all.Does anyone use the DSP/BIOS to implement the MCBSP interrupt program? I have some puzzles about this aspect.If anyone can give me some suggestions or examples,I'm very grateful. the follows is my experiment program,however,it does not effect. #define CHIP_5410 1 #include #include #include #include "mcbsp_excfg.h" extern MCBSP_Handle hMcbsp0; extern MCBSP_Config mcbspCfg0; extern LOG_Obj trace; Void main() { CSL_init(); CSL_cfgInit(); MCBSP_start(hMcbsp0,MCBSP_XMIT_START|MCBSP_RCV_START,0x0000); RcvEventId=MCBSP_getRcvEventId(); IRQ_enable(RcvEventId); //enable the mcbsp0 receiver interrupt IRQ_globalEnable(); //enable the global interrupt LOG_printf(&trace,"Initialization finished and interrupt enabled"); //enter the IDL return;

}

Void SerialPort0Rcv( ) { while(MCBSP_rrdy(hMcbsp0)==0); in_data=MCBSP_read16(hMcbsp01); out_data=in_data&0xfffe; //what i used is the TLC320AD50 while(MCBSP_xrdy(hMcbsp0)==0); MCBSP_write16(hMcbsp0,out_data);

}

I think the IRQ API and MCBSP API is used like the above program,but there is something wrong,where i can't find it out. Can anyone do some explanaiton about the dsp/bios interrupt to me? thanks !

Reply to
sbs108