In conjunction with the ISCFrankfurt, Germany, June 19 - 23, 2016
Exascale computing will revolutionize computational science and engineering by providing 1000x the capabilities of currently available computing syste ms, while having a similar power footprint. The HPC community is working to wards the development of the first Exaflop computer after reaching the Peta flop milestone in 2008. There are concerns that computer designs based on e xisting multi-core and many-core solutions will not scale to Exascale consi dering technical challenges (such as, productivity, energy consumption or r eliability) and reasonable economic constraints. Therefore, novel multi-cor e and many-core solutions are required to reach Exascale.
E-MuCoCoS will be organized in conjunction the International Supercomputing Conference (ISC), Frankfurt, Germany, June 19 - 23, 2016.
- TOPICS OF INTEREST
E-MuCoCoS focuses on multi/many core languages, system software and archite ctural solutions for extreme-scale systems towards Exascale. The topics of the workshop include but are not limited to:
:: Methods and tools for preparing applications for Exascale :: Extreme-scale data analysis and visualization :: Extreme-scale performance visualization, analysis, modeling, and tuning :: Adaptive run-time systems for extreme-scale :: Architectures for extreme-scale computing
- PAPER SUBMISSION Papers are limited to 10 pages excluding the references and should be forma tted according to Springer's single column LNCS style (Information for Auth ors of Computer Science Publications: .
- SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUE Workshop organizers will prepare a special journal issue that will include extended versions of the best papers presented at the workshop.
- IMPORTANT DATES
- Submission: March 31, 2016
- Notification: May 15, 2016
- Workshop: June 23, 2016
- Camera ready: July 23, 2016
- WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS
- Sabri Pllana, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Achim Streit, Steinbuch Centre for Computing, KIT, Germany