[CfP] Article for Book "Intelligent Systems at the Service of Mankind"

Dear colleage,

We are looking for contributions to a book on intelligent systems!

In the second volume of the book we are looking for excellent contributions in the field of

  • Intelligent Control * Robotics * Manufacturing Systems * Data Mining * Learning Systems * Intelligent Algorithms * System Modeling

Potential authors are encouraged to submit extended papers about their work. All submitted papers will undergo a deliberate review process.

Extended deadline for submission of manuscripts will be *** January 31,

2005 ***.

About the topic:

The "information revolution" of our time permeates the entire lifestyle of our generation. While emerging visions of the "Information Society" with its financial, legal, business and privacy aspects became increasingly prominent during the past few years, the "traditional scene" of information technology, that is industrial automation preserved its significance as the field of ceaseless development.

More information and submission at:

Wilfried Elmenreich