Subject Author Posted Replies

i find difficulties to write this below code to embedded matlab function..help please
clear all;clc; Pi=pi; F0=0; f_samp=100000; freq=5000; %freq=1/0.0005; vd=295; q=5; condition=0; while condition ~=1 F_out=input('enter the output freq. in Hertz (0 to 120):'); if F_out>120...
2
2

YAMI4 MISRA-C 1.2.0 (with UDP support)
I would like to announce that the YAMI4 MISRA-C package was updated and its current version (1.2.0) includes support for UDP messaging: YAMI4 is an open-source messaging solution for distributed...

hex file download problem to card
i use a rs 422 converter with 4 terminal but i could not download hex to card from pc... what is the problem? about converter connection or about flash program? In connection, 1 is T+, 2 is T-, 3 is...
12
12

DS89c450 times access problem
I am using the DS89c430 microcontroller and I wish to use part of the flash memory to store up to 32 values which I can change when necessary. According to the data sheet it has In Application...

Understanding Coplanar Waveguide over ground impedance
I am trying to understand why coplanar waveguide over ground does not have a lower impedance than microstrip, basically trying to get an idea how grou nd fill effects track impedance. Surely if the...
1
1

Qestion about cycle count in ARM Cortex-A8?
Hi, I am learning ARM Cortex-A8 CPU. In order to write optimized assembly code, I want to know the instruction scheduling. From A8 TRM, it gives the follo wing Table 16-4. I don't know how to use the...
11
11

CFP: TRUST'14 @ PLDI'14 (1st ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Reproducible Research Methodologies)
================================================================= CALL FOR PAPERS TRUST: 1st ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Reproducible Research Methodologies and New Publication Models in Computer...

Ground Fill and track impedance
I am designing a impedance controlled PCB and have ended up with 0.1mm trac ks over ground plane spaced 0.1mm away. My PCB vendor has asked me to groun d fill on inner layers of the PCB to balance the...
2
2

CAN bus confusion - bus disconnected bad behavior...
OK, I'm sure I'm confused about something basic here... I have two CAN bus devices which work fine when connected to a CAN bus, but behave badly when NOT connected to a bus. This sounds silly but...
13
13

Where is "uint16x8_t" defined?
Hi, I program on Ubuntu 12.04, 32bit for some ARM projects. On Ubuntu, a Linaro toolchain works well for some time. Recently, I begin to write NEON code. Some on line code uses uint16x8_t, uint32x4_t...
11
11

DDR2 Skew Constraints
I am designing around the Atme AT91SAM9G25 with a single 16bit DDR2 memory. This processor has a DDR2 bus speed of 133MHz, which is slow for DDR2 memo ries and was wondering if the the DDR2 design...
5
5

Unfamiliar code construct
Copiedt following straight out of a Freescale application note. The second doesn't look familuar. Is this a standard C construct, and likely to be accepted by most IDEs? Does it just mean read SCISR1...
6
6

ARM, Single-Chip PC, or other architectures for audio stuff?
Gentlemen, An upcoming audio project will be fairly math-intense. Two 1024-point complex FFTs at least at 5msec rep rates (FFTs will be overlapping), phase calculations on-the-fly, another slower FFT...
127
127

Question about inline asm for ARM
Hi, I want to use ARM A8 performance counter. I find a post on line, but I do not understand its grammar. ARM inforcenter does not help much. I especially do not understand the '::'. Could you explain...
3
3

HP 64000 development system
I have an old HP64000 development system. Worked last time it was used (about 10 yrs ago). Before I load it into the dumpster, wanted to see if anyone had an interest. Free, just pay for shipping....
3
3