Subject Author Posted Replies

CFP: ADAPT'15 with a new community-driven paper evaluation
================================================================= CALL FOR PAPERS ADAPT: 5th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems 21 January 2015, Amsterdam, The...

DIY indoor TV antenna cost less than 10 cents
it is good for channel 4.1 ~ 51.2

Very low-cost Android-based touch panel for HMI
I need a very low-cost (50USD for quantity) touch panel running Android OS. I'll use only the LCD, the touch panel and a serial interface (RS485). A USB device port (to make a connection with a PC)...
42
42

Prototype oven recommendations
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for a small-ish oven for SMD prototype fab. Small boards (non-palletized). Probably just a couple/few square feet total board area at a time. No exotic processing,...
36
36

Low-cost ARM system-on-module solutions
Hi, We are a Chinese company, focused on providing ARM development tools and solutions. We have many low-cost ARM system-on-modules solutions to help with customers' embedded design. These modules are...

wifi module
Has anyone had any luck locating some wifi module which is simple, i.e. does not want to do all the tcp/ip, just move packets ethernet like? A documented one, that is. There is a USB class "ethernet...
7
7

GDB-compatible Debugger for the Freescale Coldfire MCF52235CAL60 V2 Ethernet Processor
Hi Folks, I've been searching for a device like this and have only located one thus far, the Abatron BDI3000. However, at $2600, this is outside my budget. Does anyone know of a less expensive...
12
12

Memory module identification
Hi, I regularly have to sort through a fair number of memory modules (DIMMs, SO-DIMMs, etc.). All (?) of these have serial ROMs that indicate applicable parameters for the module. Most are cryptically...
27
27

Drawing pieslice (segement) on and LCD
Hi I need to plot a pie on an LCD screen as an indicator of time remaing for a process. I have searched around alot on this issue, and have found the midpoint algorithm which I can use to plot a...
18
18

Multiple monitors
Hi, In the past, I've configured each *pair* of workstations in my work area to support a pair of 4:3 monitors, side by side -- using the A/B switches in the monitors themselves to select between...
95
95

Secondary store
Hi, I'm trying to replace the box that does most of my basic network services, here: DNS, BOOTP, DHCP, Font server, NTP, TFTP, etc. All have reasonably light footprints (I think!). But, all have been...
30
30

SD card and FAT32 (dosfs and fat_io)
Hi folks, I need to utilize a known-to-work FAT16/32 library for reading SD cards. I'm seeing peculiar boot record data that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm hoping somebody here has preceded me in...
3
3

Any reliable PCB Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Service?
PCB manufacture is now a common, standard service around the world. But before PCB Assembly, Components sourcing is very complex, cost time and money. Thousands of components in the world, has variant...
2
2

Stupid sizes for AVR datasheets
Has anyone else noticed the AVR datasheets increasing to stupid sizes over the years ? Just bought some ATMega328P MCUs, went to download the datasheet and noticed it was ~35 Mbytes in size. Checked...
18
18

Flash erase time
I had to replace a flash chip yesterday because it would not read OK at times - and had a byte fail after programming about all the 2M of it. Since I don't do large volumes this is my first ever...
21
21