Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: T-1000s LED controller
Does anyone have the schematic for the T-1000s controller. Google has too many ads for sale and not enough technical information.

MSP430 Pulse Genration
I want to configure one of the I/O lines to generate a pulse and the frequency of the pulse should be determined by push button input. That is the number of times it is pressed. it's been a while...
4
4

Negative Voltage Load Switch
I have an application where I want to turn on a bipolar +/-15 volt supply from 3.3V. The supply already exists, I am disconnecting a part of a circuit to save power during an idle state. Integrated...
18
18

4.3"-5" TFT display suggestions
It's difficult to find a read-to-use 4.3"-5" tablet/photoframe/panel PC/others at low-cost (50USD) for quantity (1k-5kpcs) that is hackable with a custom firmware/software for my application that...
1
1

mac addresses
Anybody got a small block of mac addresses for sale?
10
10

Arm Cortex-M7 - still single precision FPU
Looks like ARM has not moved to double-precision yet with M7. ST announced M7 parts that look really impressive except for this issue, and claims to have preview parts available. Wonder why still...
20
20

Equipment donation valuations
Hi, I've been downsizing and donating a fair bit of test equipment to local schools, etc. Usually, all you get by way of a "receipt" is an acknowledgement of your donation. No "valuation" placed on it...
9
9

OT: Hackintosh
Hi, Neighbor was "taking delight" in showing me his new Mac, tonight. Having not used one since '040 days, I am relatively clueless as to its abilities, etc. Nor am I eager to "become expert" (or even...
29
29

Bluetooth module - low volume, good sdk and readily available docs ?
Hi, I'm looking for a Bluetooth module for a low-volume product which needs bas ically a replacement for a serial protocol and for which the complete docs are readily available and which has enough of...
6
6

Thread based software architecture vs Process based software architecture
Hi, Have few queries on the best possible software architecture. Processes are heavy weight and they appear to occupy more memory, more time to create/start, increased latency during context switches...
12
12

Display module ID
Just put apart a tablet, has a nice 7" 1280x800 display with capacitive touch. No more than 3mm thick... pretty good. The only text on its back is: P0400247R012cc1N00088 . There is also a very long...
8
8

USB? Ethernet? Bluetooth?
To date, most of my headless embedded development has been either entirely stand-alone, or has communicated with the outside world via serial. Serial is kinda old, and getting clunky. Yes, you can use...
29
29

YAMI4 on Arduino Uno
I am pleased to announce that the YAMI4 project was extended to cover also the Arduino platform: YAMI4 is an open-source set of libraries for building distributed systems and this new package makes it...
2
2

Intel Atom: pros/cons/hazzards?
Hi, I've rescued a couple of Atom-based SBC's. Essentially diskless workstations. Am I correct in assuming these are just "yet-another-x86"? Are there any downsides/upsides/problems to watch for when...
212
212

Embedded Software Engineer with strong C/C++ and MATLAB/Simulink skills
Description We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with strong C/C++ and MATLAB/S imulink skills to join our project for one of the high-end automobile clien ts in Munich, Germany. As a key...