Subject Author Posted Replies

Home at last!?
Greetings! Sorry for the delay in writing. It's been busy with "visitors", lately. It was good seeing all of you -- looking forward to April! I made the Doppler additions to the demo you saw. You...
1
1

Redefine a weak IRQ handler using linker directives/macros or any other trick
Environment - KEIL ARMcc v5.05 compiler, ARMlink v5.05 linker for LPC1769 Hello experts, I asked this question on NXP forum too, if this looks familiar. I want to create a base project which can be...
2
2

DIP Socket Ribbon Cable Connector with 0.4" Rows
I am looking for a ribbon cable connector to plug into a DIP socket on 0.4" row centers. This is to tap into the socket of a 3 digit LED display. I know they have made ICs on 0.4" rows but I can't...

Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Gangwon-do, Korea
The Embedded System on Chip Lab of the Hallym University seeks to recruit p romising PhD and MSc research students. The selected students will conduct research in the [GPU based Parallel Computing]...

encoders measurements in speed control loop
Hi everyone, I have to control a sinusoidal BLDC through a PWM and an H-bridge, following a profile written in a table. I have encoders reading as feedback but I have not quite well understood how to...
10
10

PIC and CC2541
Hi, Can somebody guide me regarding interfacing PIC 18F67J90 to CC2541 chip over SPI bus? I need to program the CC2541 in slave mode and PIC in master mode. TI has given code for the CC2541 chip to be...

two fpu compared
Hi everyone, assuming two differently implemented FPU, both validated against the IEEE754, and limiting operations to the golden 5 (+,-, *, /, sqr), can I be sure that provided the inputs operands are...
37
37

Bluetooth or Other Remote Control Link
A friend has asked me for help with an idea he has which requires a simple RF link to control a 12 volt circuit. One end of the link would need an MCU to collect the inputs and make a decision about...
21
21

IDL syntax
Hi, I'm sitting down to write a *simple* IDL compiler and looking for suggestions on "user friendly" syntax -- subject, of course, to precision/accuracy. (i.e., I can come up with nice clean syntax...

OT: Windows 8 Blank App Images
I have been having a problem lately that I can't seem to find a solution to in Google searches. Mostly because I can't find a decent keyword to describe it. The problem happens when I change context...
2
2

OT: file comparison tool
Hi, A colleague showed me a slick Windows app that seems quite handy at comparing/synchronizing folders from various sources (local filesystem/devices, SMB/NFS shares, even "FTP sites"). E.g., compare...
9
9

GCC: how to a pre-processor definition into the map file
I am not sure this is the best group, but it might be close enough. In our current project we use PSoC controllers from Cypress and we access our application by reading and writing variables (by...
4
4

processor core validation
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can point me to some formal method to validate a soft processor core. We have the source code (vhdl) and a simulation environment to load programs and execute...
10
10

SD card emulator
Hi- My company is heavily into several projects that use SD cards as user swappable storage. We're finding that there is a wide variation in function and performance among card manufacturers. A gold...

data memory mapping microblaze
Hi everyone, I'm dealing with an mb-lite which is clone of the microblaze architecture and I'm trying to understand how the memory mapping works. We have memory mapped registers which are needed to...
5
5