Subject Author Posted Replies

What about embedded graphics library?
I'm starting a new project where I have to develop a HMI. I'll use an embedded board (Cortex-Mx device) with a relatively small LCD (at least 2.4", maximum 7"). Any suggestions about an embedded...
4
4

LTE Module Recommendations
I recently watched SparkIO's Kickstarter video for the Electron GSM/GPRS module. Needless to say, I cannot believe that I didn't think of marketing such a device to the DIY community earlier. That...

NXP buying Freescale - thoughts?
Just got the news, someone posted it elsewhere. My nightmare is that they will kill the power architecture line and will go all ARM, may be this is what this is all about - leaving power only behind...
22
22

OpenOCD, JTAG, ARM
Hello, I have this ARM eval board from IAR/Olimex. Suddenly (what ever that means) it stopped working. I can't connect anymore: ~> openocd -f /usr/share/openocd/scripts/interface/ -f ~/ Open On-Chip...
27
27

BLEduino - Gone for Good?
I can't find any responses to questions asked in the forum. There seems to be no way to buy these. The only sign of life is that there are posts that people got the boards they paid for through kick...
12
12

Production programming of AT32UC3A1512
Hello, for a project it has been decided to use an Atmel AT32UC3A1512. For developement I'm using the ATAVRDRAGON board to program the chip using JTAG (and all working correctly). Now the project is...
6
6

USB Suspend Current enforcement
I'm working on a USB device that will need to be powered during "Global Sus pend" and will draw around 150mA of current - this maybe reduced to around 95mA. I'm getting confused about suspend current...
11
11

factory-marked bad blocks lost
Hi there, /thanks/ to a buggy control software and potentially a wrong approach in error handling, we have wiped out the factory-marked bad block information on a NAND flash device (Micron). Now,...
8
8

Highest Performance Processor Executing JAVA Bytecodes
A microprocessor according to my patented technology can execute JAVA bytecodes (stack machine instructions) as well as register-based codes in an out-of-order wide-range superscalar manner. Any...
3
3

USBdevice lpc1769 No BULKIN ACK interrupts
Hello, Environment - LPCUSB for lpc1769(from code RDB CMSIS) After browsing some forum topics, I decided to use LPCUSB(Bertrik Sikken) as I found the code simple to follow. I am failing here - When I...

Doorbell "button"
Hi, Anyway... I'm looking for an unusual idea as to how to implement the "button" portion of a (home) "doorbell". I.e., the interface that is presented to the *visitor*. Note that this need not be...
81
81

Thoughts on developing an
Hi, New member here so hopefully I am in the correct group. We have many controller boards in the field running the NXP1769 processor. Randomly, maybe a year or even 2 years down the road, the...
15
15

How to build large project from eclipse using make utility ?
The make.exe utility is located at C:Eclipsemsys Following is a batch file called @rem ######################################################## @rem # # @rem # Eclipse build configuration start batch...
1
1

SD card SPI a bad idea?
Hi folks- My HW/SW design team is deep into the design cycle of a consumer device that has a micro SD card socket. We chose SPI communication instead of SDIO. The choice has mostly worked but we're...
15
15

Memory scrubbing
Hi, Pros/cons of early/late scrubbing of pages served up by VM system? As I see it, early is easier to address psychologically: get it over with so you KNOW the page is sanitized. Later, *use* it with...