Subject Author Posted Replies

Project with "IF" function and timer
Hello guys, I am a Belgian maker and I am actually trying to learn how to program MSP430 in C language. I have read of course some tutorials but I am stuck with this problem. I would like to do this :...
56
56

LPC1788 IAP Problem
I'm working on LPC1788, trying to use In Application Programming, and in one project where I implemented this code: #define IAP_BASE1 0x00030000 #define IAP_BASE2 0x00038000 #define IAP_BASE3...
1
1

How well is an 8-bits audio?
As I stated in a previous post, I'm trying to use an embedded 10-bits DAC peripheral of a Cortex-M3 MCU to generate some good audio on a simple 8-ohm speaker. In order to reduce the audio memory space...
22
22

Embedded Linux for automotive
I'm searching for an embedded hardware that should run Linux OS on a vehicle. I don't need special features: - VDC in - RS232 port (not USB adapter) - Ethernet - SSD or soldered Flash (just to avoid...
17
17

ESP8266 based Xilinx Virtual Cable server?
Hi, I often need to access the debugged FPGA boards remotely. Now when Xilinx has made its Xilinx Virtual Cable specification available: and when it is included in the newer versions of Vivado suite:...
2
2

Locking semantics
Hi, [This one is probably too subtle to sort out ahead of time. But, maybe some insights can be gleaned?] I'm trying to sort out the best semantics for (file) locking operations. I don't have a...
28
28

How to improve audio quality for sound effects
In the past I used a simple piezo buzzer to create very simple sound effects: beep, beeeeeeeeeep, bip bip bip. Just one tone, but I need only one GPIO from the MCU and nothing else. Now I'd like to...
16
16

OT? Criteria for LENGTHY presentations
Hi, An artist friend approached me to produce a video (DVD). I declined (not what I'm interested in doing) but offered to prepare a list of issues that should be considered when doing same. (mic'ing,...
23
23

Someone has informations about
This?? --- news:// - complaints: ---
2
2

ESP8266 based digital wireless system for electric guitar
Hi, Some time ago I have published the wireless system for electric guitar base d on ATmega microcontrollers, RFM70 radio modules and CS5343 ADC: It seems to me, that ESP8266 may be used instead of...
1
1

[Update] Voice activated program in C for MSP430 G2553 family
I wrote earlier this week in regards to requirement of a program that converts signals in analog to digital for the MSP43 G2553 to read. I think I have a better approach to my problem... I will be...
4
4

Suggestion on touch screen controller for 4-wire touch-panel
I'm using TSC2046 from TI, but I don't like it. The MCU must read a lot of samples (X and Y) to filter noise and false values. A lot of job and bus activity. It is command based. TSC2006 could be a...
1
1

C code for microphone in msp430?
Hey you guys, so I am working on a basic home security system and basically constructing a home security system which will communicate with an app with 4 sensors, sound (amplified microphone),...
11
11

EuroForth 2015 conference, October 2-4
The EuroForth 2015 conference will be held in Bath on October 2-4. EuroForth is consistently the best international Forth conference, attracting people from Australia, Hong Kong, South Africa and...
1
1

AT+CMGR: could the text contain \r\n?
Answers of AT commands are parsed using " " delimiter. In other words, the GSM modem transmits messages starting with " " and ending with " ". AT+CMGR answer (read SMS) is strange. It is composed by:...
5
5