Subject Author Posted Replies

RCM2100 program util
Hi Group, I have an Rabbit Semi RCM2100 module. I have a serial programming cable, but I require a PC programming utility in order to write / read program code to the RCM2100. Which program utils are...
3
3

Reduce/Optimize boot code memory C++
I need to cut down the size occupied by the boot code drastically to add in new code. The current memory occupied by boot code +application+ram in an external flash memory chip is together 1MB. This...
38
38

Version errors with Crossworks, ARM-7 target
I'm just getting started with ARM. I use protoboards that host an LPC2138 ARM-7. My toolchain is Crossworks / J-link, I've set up a project with a demo test file that's supplied with the protoboard, a...
1
1

UART setup for 801C188EB/80186
I am having some trouble setting up UART for a 80188 processor. Could someone please point me in the right direction. I think I am making the simple program more complicated. the 16 Mega hz freq is...
35
35

Advanced single board computer supporting Android and Linux OS based on the Freescale SoC
Hello, I'm looking for advanced single board computer supporting Android and Linux OS based on the Freescale SoC. I would like to hear any recommendations from users who have had experiences with...

Looking for a 20-175-0292 Rev 2 Board
I'm Looking for a Rabbit Semi Conductor 20-175-0292 Rev 2 Board for a filter. If you can help anyway contact me at. Thanks Mike --------------------------------------- Posted through

SmartFusion2 SoC
I haven't seem a lot of mention of the Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC devices. The combine a flash based FPGA with a CM3, memory and various I/O including Ethernet and CAN. The earlier SoC products from...
50
50

GUI interface for embedded gadgets
Most of my electronics gadgets must be configured by the user. There many UI (User Interface) avaiable and each has pros and cons: - voice assisted guide with a keypad - display and keypad - touch...
11
11

Xilinx XC4VLX40-10FFG1148C - Available New
I recently aquired 9 quantities of XC4VLX40-10FFG1148C from a company. The ICs are in original sealed envelope (not opened). Reference: ?name=122-1491-ND Please let me know whether anyone will by...

SoC from Microsemi - FPGA and ARM CM3
I know Xilinx and Altera have their SoC devices which are a bit high end with dual A9 type ARMs. I recently found out the Microsemi SoC which uses a CM3 can be bought for just $16 and a KickStart...
4
4

Same code, same data, different results
This is about code that clings to "embedded" by it's fingernails -- it's running on a fast PC-compatible single-board computer, under Windows, as a DLL. So it's not exactly some little thing...
55
55

Device for acting as a file RECEIVER
Any suggestions for a device which can RECEIVE files from mobile phones using bluetooth and/or wifi (at the same time, from multiple phones) without needing too much configuring? Will it need...
2
2

Automotive micros
Hello, I wonder if we have automotive engineers here? What microcontrollers and what RTOS do you use for CAN connected systems? I know that some manufacturers have a list of approved micros. So far my...
11
11

Algorithms used to calibrate electronic compass (magnetometer) ?
Hi, Modern smartphones etc come with built in magnetometers alowing them to be used as magnetic compasses. The apps for these often have calibration rout ines where you have to turn the "compass"...
2
2

ARM Cortex dev board with Bluetooth, Wifi and CAN?
Hi, Does anyone know of a small cheap ARM Cortex dev board with all of Bluetooth, Wifi and CAN onboard ? STM preferred but I can't find anything suitable in their lineup. Something with good SW...
3
3