Subject Author Posted Replies

How to use Vector VN1630 CAN/LIN Interface for CAN Channel Assignment ?
I have Vector VN1630 box. On one side it has Two serial 9-pin male connectors. One 9-pin male connector is labeled CH 1/3. The other 9-pin male connector is labeled CH 2/4. I connect my target...
2
2

debugging the enc28j60 ethernet communication
Hi guys I am trying to interface the enc28j60 ethernet controller with one of the Atmel cortex microcontroller and my development environment is IAR embedded workbench. what I am trying is that I am...
14
14

Motor Control
Hi, I am controlling a DC motor via micro. DC motor draws 2A at full load and r equires 12V. Motor needs to move 30 degrees after every hour. Total require d rotation is 180 degrees. Motor starts from...
56
56

Help - LPC1768 - Interfacing
Hello everyone , My name is Sriram. I am a engineering student. I have been wanting to interface a Micro SD card using LPC1768 micro-controller , I have tried learning to use SPI protocol but wasn't...
2
2

OSPERT 2016 - Workshop on Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time Applications
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CALL FOR PAPERS - OSPERT 2016 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 12th...

Cortex M3: CPU Context to Retention RAM
Hi, I am looking for some pointers, links or apps notes. Consider a Cortex M3 based system which has a deep sleep mode whereby CPU c ore is powered down, but the system RAM retains state (retention...
6
6

BGA Footprint
I am looking at designing a board with a 256 ftBGA. I haven't used a BGA before in layout and I'm not sure what rules I should use in setting the dimensions of the pads and solder mask openings. A...
6
6

Microprocessor interfacing with PCI
I am working in interfacing Sitara Processor from texas instruments onto the PCI bus(sitara does not support inbuilt PCI). Can I interface AM3358 with PCI controller like PCI9054. Do I need to add any...
1
1

Remote keyless entry systems with rolling code: are transmitters really clonable?
I'm interested in developing a new proprietary remote keyless entry system with rolling code. I know, there are many on the market. Many times I read about some transmitter/keyfob that claims to be...
33
33

Backup Software
At one time I did backups manually by periodically copying directories from my computer to a backup hard drive. The last year or two I've been using the Memeo Instant backup that came with an external...
12
12

Minimal and low-cost embedded Linux
I don't strictly need a full Linux OS, but I have to use a third-party SDK released only for this OS (it is a commercial TTS engine solution). What is the minimal hw platform that runs a full Linux...
18
18

Accurate fast start up power on reset
I have a requirement were I need to get a processor up and running very qui ckly. 10ms in fact. Most power on reset circuits have a large variation on reset time of 5 to 15ms. I am looking for...
16
16

Rigol DS1054Z, DS1074Z
Anyone had any experience with Rigol's DS1054Z or 74Z? The advertising claims 12 million memory points, which is attractive, unless they mean 12 million bits of memory. Hul

How to gain deep knowledge of Vector CANoe to solve missed CAN messages problem ?
Our Electronic Control Unit (ECU) is based on Renesas RH850F1L Microcontroller. We basically have closed loop control system. Outputs of this ECU power DC Motors to move Third-Row Minivan Seats. ECU...
15
15

Nand multiplane operation problem
Hi, I've been supplied by a different team in my company, with the low level routines to program my flash and they have taken it upon themselves to make use of the multiplane operation (which is...
3
3