Subject Author Posted Replies

Z-turn board, anyone use Xilinx ZYNQ-7000?
The Z-turn board is an ultra low-cost single board computer for the Xilinx Zynq-7010 or Zynq-7020 SoC which is featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field...
1
1

Atmel SAMA5D4 board, the display is much better than on SAMA5D3
We have just released a new board MYD-JA5D4X based on atmel sama5d44. It is said that Compared to the previous Cortex-A5 SoC from Atmel, the SAMA5D3, the SAMA5D4 brings a L2 cache, NEON, a slightly...

embedded hardware choices with good usb slave support?
Hi all What would be a good choice for low-end embedded hardware (single board sys there is USB hardware onboard that can be configured to run in USB device / slave mode and there is kernel support...
4
4

Software and Sales job openings - fyi

bHDLC: a simple point-to-point full-duplex protocol
Maybe some of you remembers my recent "Simple BUT realiable serial protocol". I was trying to implement a protocol for full-duplex point-to-point asynconous serial links. I think HDLC in Asyncronous...

Clarification NAND *Flash*
I mean NAND Flash, not the gate :)

MLC ECC with limited resources (FPGA/MCU)
Hi everyone, Now, I'm quite new in this, so please forgive me if I say silly things. I'm seeing whether or not it is possible (feasible) to implement MLC NAND error correction coding on our current...
4
4

Ambiq "Ultra" Low Power ARM MCUs
This part seems to have extremely low power consumption compared to other CM4 devices. They cite 34 uA/MHz using built in buck regulators with inductors that appear to be about 0603 size. When running...
4
4

Flat Memory DDR3 Access on the ARM Cortex A8
I'm trying to kick out a simple (ha ha!) assembly language project in which I perform some simple DRAM tests on board based on the TI AM3352 using a 512 MB DRAM (256M x 16). Ideally I'd like to just...
6
6

Call for participation: ADAPT'16 (featured Reddit-based paper pre-reviewing)
ADAPT: 6th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems, co-located with HiPEAC 2016 18 January 2016, 10:00-18:00 Prague, Czech Republic * Final Program is now available online at...

I2C master forces push pull mode high level on SDA during ACK??
Hi mai i ask your help? I'm using a Freescale MKV31F256 microcontroller as I2C Master,pullup resistors are 10K; I used low level drivers(Hal) to manage a simple I2C communication with a 24C02 I send...
4
4

LPC24xx Toggling between Timer and Capture Functionality
Hi all, I am working with LPC 2468 in an embeddedartists board. In my design I am interfacing to 8 PWM capture based sensors(PT100 using UTI and Max sensor). To achieve it I used the 2 PWM captures...
1
1

Webinar: Introduction to Windows 10 IoT Core
The release of Windows(R) 10 marks the first time in history that the Windo ws operating system will be simultaneously used across the entire range of computing platforms. From mobile phones to PCs...

executing program from external SRAM of EAs MCB2478
Hi guys, I have a problem and allthought I desperately tried to solve it there is no resolution in sight. So I really hope you can help me. My setup: - embedded artists MCB2478 - Keil ULINK 2 JTAG...
6
6

Simple BUT reliable serial protocol
I'm trying to implement a simple protocol for a point-to-point full-duplex serial link. It could be a reliable link, such as a connection between two near MCUs on the same PCB, or a noisy link, such...
38
38