Subject Author Posted Replies

NSbasic Franson CUWIN3500
I wonder if anyone has had this problem before: I have tried to use the example below to use the serial port on my CUWIN3500 windows CE device. I have looked through all the help files from the...

How to learn to program parallel flash?
Hi,to all i have built a kind of...thing with the purpose to program a Flash memory from PC parallel via a CPLD The Cpld i used is a Xilinx xc95144 and the flash that i got scraped from surplus(maybe...
2
2

Perfect hash for 32 bit integers
Does anyone know of tools / algorithms of perfect hashing of 32 bit integers? The application would be to do fast dispatch based on a fixed set locations in a binary.
3
3

Resetting FPGA without Watchdog timer.
Hi all , I am devoloping software fro microblaze using XPS and I dont have enough resources for a watchdog timer. I want to reset the FPGA after n number of error conditions have occured in software....
1
1

about vfd
hello......... I have know same details about role of vfd in packaging machine. Regards radhakrishnan
1
1

I2c slaves at different clocks
Hi, My question is a very basic one. Can an I2C Master run a slave at 100 kz and another slave at 400 khz? Thank you, Sharaf
2
2

Embedded Software Developer - GoAhead - Interested?
GoAhead. Be Part of A Team, A Vision, A Technology Revolution. GoAhead Software is changing the face of high availability and system management for the telecom, military and aerospace industries. As...

quick logarithms
I have a problem that generates measurements of distance. The measured values fit the general form I = A * exp(-B * x) where x is distance. I can calibrate and get values for A and B. Thing is, given...
9
9

Computer
Plastic Coat Your Cedar with EPL EPL is a clear thin polymer coat that will maintain the bright cedar wood look. Buy online today. Cedar Wood Find Deals on Cedar Wood and other Home & Garden Products...

Posix Regexp library
I'm searching for a posix regexp library for an embedded system, so I need small size, simple library. I do not have an operating system running on system, so we provide our own malloc/free function...

What's the relationship between these terms
Hi, I am not so clear about the relationship and precisely definition about some terms below: Microprocessor, Core, Board, Microcontrollor For example, samsung S3C2410 manul say it is using a ARM920T...
2
2

scheduler
Hi, I am trying to port a linux(2.6)(posix compliant) software based on ARM9 to VxWorks(6.5)(Posix Compliant) running on ARM9. The software deals with lot of thread(posix) creation and intertask...
7
7

zero latency context switch - The Best Methods !!
Hi, What could be the best method to achieve zero latency context switch between two processes ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru
28
28

MPLAB IDE
Hi all, I just started writing small applications in MPLAB IDE for PIC16F micr controllers. I tried to save the .C file (one of source files) into sourc files section of the project I created....
7
7

OrCAD PCB Editor (Alegro) question
Is there a way for me to set the trace widths before I use the auto-router It seems to autoroute with 5mil traces no matter what. Thanks in advance.
2
2