Subject Author Posted Replies

Xilinx EDK inferred dual port BRAM unconnected clkb
As part of an edk peripheral i have inferred 2 dual port BRAMs which synthesise and simulate correctly For both BRAMs port a is controlled by the microblaze port b is controlled by fsm BRAM 1 is used...

RE: Embedded Product ESD failure questions for the list
We have a product that is deployed around the world and is in the human-ESD discharge path. We are experiencing problems with an occasional CPLD shorting out internally which, of course, requires a...
2
2

Linux for MediaTek mobile-phone processors?
Has anyone thought of porting Linux to the MediaTek MT6226 or MT6227 processor? Currently phones based on these CPUs are running an RTOS called MTK OS that is based on Nucleus OS from Mentor Graphics....

J-Link Errors
Hello all. I am running IAR embedded workbench software debugger through a J-Link connector to a TI TMS470. I am getting an error, "Failed to read current instruction" in a J-Link pop-up window when I...
2
2

video over ethernet
Hi all , I have a project to transmit video using wireless modems. One of the modem will be connected via ethernet to a PC and the other end will be connected to an ethernet camera. The modem...
7
7

Most suitable driver chip
I have a matrix of LED's, six rows and seven columns: X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X Across the rows, the LED's anodes are common, and each row has...
29
29

Force high-speed (480Mbps) with Cypress FX2
The answer didn't leap out at me from the data sheet, so... I'm working on a Cypress-FX2 based board, and the driver has decided to bring the link up in full-speed mode rather than high-speed mode....
2
2

Microscope Recommendations
Now that almost everything I do is SMD stuff, I'm thinking about trying to pick up a stereo microscope from ebay. They have pretty good prices on 40x scopes. What value of magnification is best for...
11
11

Extended burst with ADNP with CY7C1386C/CY7C1387C
Hi All, I have to develop a fast data logger in FPGA, which stores the data in CY7C1386C memory. Unfortunately, the author of the board has connected only the ADNP signal, not the ADNC signal. In the...

Inplementing calendar in 8 bit micro
i'm looking for any info about implementation of a calendar in a 8 bit micro. I'm thinking to use the RTC interrupt, but i have no idea how to calculate day/mounth/year and other infos (for example...
26
26

I am new to programming microcontrollers and have a question about an error I get loading my software. When I download, the workbench debug log tells me that there are warnings but that it downloaded....
5
5

Any serial analyzer recommendations?
Hi All, I need to monitor the serial traffic between a PC and an embedded system. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive serial analyzer to do this? Bonus if it works with Linux as well as Windows....
4
4

test中文
????
1
1

Synchronizing to a CDMA phone
I'm working with a customer for a cell-phone network add-on application. The application requires that we listen in on cell phones and gather some data about their QOS at certain antennas. My...

USB sniffer?
I've left my luddite 8051 for a day or two with this AVR project Of course it doesn't work (yet), I built it! Obdev provide a compiled hex file. for a 2313, is it code compatible with a 8515? Any...
5
5