Subject Author Posted Replies

Development tools comments
Hi Experts, Let me start by providing some background. We have designed an ASIC: 8051 + non standard peripherals (timers etc) + FLASH + RF frontent for a product used in wireless communications. The...
1
1

Any C/C++ Embedded Tool Chain Developers in the Houston Area?
Hi, Are any of you guys C/C++ tool chain developers who live in the Houston or Austin areas? Thanks.

ST Microelectronics STM8 Programmer?
We are contemplating using the STM8 for a high-volume automotive application. We haven't been able to find a good end-of-line programming solution. We typically program our microcontrollers after the...
9
9

AT91SAM7S64: flash programming
Hello, Reading the SAM7 datasheet's chapter on embedded flash I ran across this snippet: "Access to the Flash in read mode is permitted when a Lock or Unlock command is performed ... Access to the...
2
2

MISRA-C++
Hi The long awaited MISRA-C++ will be launched on the 5th of June in London at the Safety Critical Systems Club Tools Event. From the 5th of June MISRA-C++ will be available from MISRA there will also...

Hello Kernel
Hi, I would like to pass commands from Shell and check the information exchanged between different routines in Kernel Space ? Other than printk , Is there any tool / method to do that ? Thx in advans,...
4
4

Every time I try to sign up at get NO RESPONSE AT ALL. I checked my spam folders and STILL see no sign of a response. Has anyone else had difficulty signing up for this list and resolved it?
1
1

ZigBee gateway
Hi all, I am trying to collect data using a ZigBee network. This data is to be analyzed and exhibited by an application running on a computer. Some packets are sent quite often so that I need ZigBee...
2
2

Are there any FAQ for this group?
Dear All: I want get a FAQ for this group, any give some tips? Thanks a million~
9
9

Thermopile Detector Voltage Amplification Module
I am working with a thermopile detector from Dexter Now the problem I am having is that the output of the detector is in th range of microvolts and it needs to be amplified to 3.3V I am using 4...
2
2

Microcontroller-related engineering jobs
I am seeking an electrical engineering position that has a heavy emphasis on microcontroller-based circuits. I believe these positions are usually called "firmware engineer" or "embedded engineer". I...
2
2

USB to Parallel port
You remember about 5 years ago, PC's had serial ports and parallel ports. Right now I've got a laptop and it only has USB. I've been looking around for some sort of adapter device for converting USB...
24
24

DSP recomendation
I'm looking to create a portable stereo audio device. This system i exactly what I am looking for: However the evaluation and development tools are thousands of dollar which puts it out of reach. Can...
7
7

Issue with the MAX3421 USB IC with the M32C controllers
Hi, We are using the MAX3421 USB-HOST/PERIPHERAL Controller interfaced wit the M32C87 controller through SPI for the Mass Storage device operation. W are facing some problem with that. We are putting...

ARM9 STR912 IRQ woes (GCC/Eclipse/OpenOCD)
Hi ppl, I've been playing with GCC (4.3) (newlib)/Eclipse/OpenOCD to try and ge a timer interupt working. I've managed to see in the VIC0 interrupt status registers that the interrupt flag for timer0...
2
2