Subject Author Posted Replies

Free 4DGL now released for GOLDELOX OLED platforms
Friday 13 June 2008 Free 4DGL now released for GOLDELOX OLED platforms 4DGL is a high level graphics oriented language that permits applications to be developed and run directly on the embedded...

Silicon Laboratories C8051F060 Slave SPI Issue
Saw an interesting "feature" on a C8051F060 this week. I do not recall the details, but basically, if I enabled the SPI engine (as a slave) with the idle clock in one state, SPIBSY came true...

Caps needed across LM7805?
In a lot of circuit diagrams I've seen caps used across the LM7805. A typical design would be: * 2.2 mF cap across the input * 100 nF cap across the output I'd like to ask whether people here use caps...
30
30

Shrinking the IBM Roadrunner Supercomputer to desktop form factor - Wafer Scale Integration
The technique described in the proposal is also known as Wafer Scale Integration and has been around for at least 20 years. A Wikipedia article on wafer scale integration can be found at It states...

Please suggest USB to RS232 adapter that works 100%
I've purchased one already made by "Cypress Semiconductor" but it doesn't work. The VID is 04b4 and the PID is 5500. Can anyone suggest a USB to RS232 adapter that does its job perfectly 100% of the...
28
28

Looking for
I've trying to find a 320x240 GLCD that has a dot pitch smaller than 0.4m but have been having no luck. I mean I can find TFT types and such, but al I want is a standard 8-bit interface. I can find...

Modular AX series tiny pc or thin client
Greetings, I would appreciate any information on the 'Modular' brand AX series tiny pc or thin client; photos of the insides and outsides of an MC/AX-233-64 are here: This box is about six inches by...
2
2

Shrinking the IBM Roadrunner Supercomputer to desktop form factor - MacroProcessors on MacroChips
The IBM Roadrunner Supercomputer, with Petaflop capacity can be scaled down in size and power consumption to desktop form factor by expanding the size of the standard microchip to that of a full 12...

eCos Graphic Driver
Hi all, I am working on eCos LCD development currently. My area is to look at QVGA (320x240) or full VGA (640x480) displays LC driver for eCos. Is there any LCD Driver Chip recommended for eCos...

(Slightly OT) Get a cake made to look like a product?
My team is just about ready to release a product that has cost a lot of gray hair and antidepressants what with firmware problems, build problems and so forth. I want to have a little launch party,...
11
11

RT PREEMPT
Hi, Although Real Time Linux isn't necessarily new, most solutions use a RTOS kernel which runs the Linux kernel as a low-priority thread and having some intercommunications between it and Linux. But...

MIL-STD-1553B
Hi, where can I find some samlpe codes about MIL-STD-1553B driver?
5
5

BIOS authoring tool ?
where can I get a freeware and or open source BIOS authoring tool and or a BIOS implementor ?
1
1

I have problems with SCI 2378
I have been programing an EDK2378, I did a simple program using SCI i async mode, this program tx data from MCU to another computer throuhg pi 139 and 141 from edk to pc... via serial comm....(using...

ioctl threadsafe ?
I have added some code in soo_ioctl which is called by ioctl if the firs parameter is a socket descriptor. I created my own control message and call my own function from withi soo_ioctl. From a...