Subject Author Posted Replies

embedded system development environment
Hi All, I am new to embedded system development and need your advice on my upcoming project. I thank and appreciate your help in advance. I'd like to setup a development environment that includes a...
11
11

LPC2138 I2C
Hi, I am still using the LPC2138 ;). Now I have a problem with I2C. When I try to send some bytes to an EEPROM device, the following happens: - I2C start condition is made - interrupt is generated -...
3
3

LPC2138 AD converters
Hi, I am using a LPC2138 in my project. From this microcontroller I use both AD converters. The problem I have: channel 6 and 7 from AD0 are not working (I read the value 0 from the ADC). Other...
2
2

Difference between ARM9 and ARM11
Can anyone tell me the differences between the ARM9 and ARM11 specificall the L1 and L2 cache sizes in the two
2
2

a race car system development
Our team is developing some electronic systems for a FORMULA STUDENT CA competition held by SAE,the systems are: 1.Data aquisition system using CAN protocol and logging into USB 2.Automatic gear...
33
33

messenger plus! live
Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities of Messenger and make your experience a lot more...

mips-linux-g++
Hi, how can I get mips-linux-g++ compiler
1
1

at91sam7: garbage on DBGU output
Hello, MCU - at91sam7s64 toolchain - Yagarto (based on gcc-4.2.1) I have two distinct applications residing in the internal flash. The first one located at 0x100000, prints string and transfers...
2
2

Global Variables
I'm working on code that requires the use of large number of globa variables. To restrict access I'm thinking of making the globals read onl in all source files bar the file that writes it. I would...
41
41

WinCE 2.0 timebase (dispatcher?) question
Greetings, I apologize for my ignorance regarding the architecture of Windows CE 2.0 but hope that my question has a short list of likely answers. I have a WinCE 2.0 device (just acquired -- Philips...
1
1

C code generation from Matlab (m-file)
Can i generate c code from matlab m-files I believe that c code can be generated from simulink models using rea time workshop but can the same be done using m-files instead of simulink.
4
4

How workable is Vista?
I have been looking to buy a new computer for a bit and I had just about decided on a Windows XP based system from Dell. Today I called them and found that not only are they not going to sell XP...
194
194

Sample DOSFS disk image file for testing
Hi Everybody- I downloaded and built Lewin Edwards' DOSFS package. It builds without a flaw. I would love to get up and running quickly for desktop testing but the disk image file is missing from the...
20
20

HP-HIL Tech Reference Manual Needed
Does anyone know where to find a softcopy of the HIL Technical reference document (HP #45918A)? Agilent is no help. Thanks. Jim
1
1

ROMmable / diskless OS ?
Since I'm a newbie here, I have a few of questions: 1. Where do I begin in creating a ROMmable / diskless based OS (that said, for example, i already have it booting from a floppy thanks to guys). 2....
1
1