Subject Author Posted Replies

New ICI for MILEPOST GCC (machine learning based research compiler)
Dear all, Just a short note that we have released the new Interactive Compilation Interface ( with several optimization plugins for MILEPOST GCC - machine learning based adaptive research compiler. We...

Intel rejects Vista, and will stay with XP and wait for windows7
Just picked up on this very interesting thread/message from: Cheers Don... ====================================================== Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7 The...
14
14

V850 Flash / Flashprotection
Hello. Is there any information about the V850 Flashcommands for the serial port? In downloadable Datasheet there is no documentation. Does anybody know if the flashprotection is really working or are...

Re: Wireless cables replacement technology?
What's wrong with WiFi? Does "I'm thinking about" mean "I need to replace"? A couple multi-port serial->Ethernet converters and a WiFi link.
7
7

[HELP NEEDED] PowerPC and ICE BDM
Hi, I'am working with a MPC855T PowerPC microprocessor and i try to debug my soft using ICE/BDM. My application raises a "Software Emulation" exception that is catched by emulator and i would like to...
1
1

Add static library with the Ecos Executable
Hi there, I have a problem in to add a static library with an application executable for eCos. Actually I have two projects and have made three cmake files for both the project. One is to include the...

single vs dual output LDOs
Hi All, Given that with one voltage input, I need two voltage output levels, an also given all else is the same (current requirements, etc), what are th pros/cons of single output vs dual output LDOs?...

OT - I had a weird dream last night
I had to go to a large hospital to get an X-ray (understandable since I'm recovering from a torn rotator cuff injury). I get to the hospital and go up to the X-Ray department. The person at the desk...
9
9

Re: stellenangebot nuernberg jobs deutschland stellenangebote weltweit stellenangebot muenchen
Bitte nicht Pfosten hier, da ich mich nicht f=FCr interessiere dieses

Re: stellenangebot industrie stellenangebote botschaft stellenangebote schweiz jobangebote spanien
I LOL'd: Burning the Billy-O: Microsoft T-Girl: Root User: In Google We Trust - NOT!: ?g2_itemId=1890 Software is like sex: Linux Girls: ?g2_itemId=1898

LPC2138 Flash Write Problem
(Apologies if posted twice, couldn't find message) I am trying to get Flash write working on LPC2138 with no sucess. Code is below. Any help appriciated. typedef void (*IAP)(unsigned int [],unsigned...
2
2

Could any one clarify the below codes.
Hi all, Below code is part of powerpc 555 boot up code, could any one explain, wh stack is terminated by "stwu r0,-64(r1)" addi r1,r11,_ld_stack_end@l # value in linker command file. addis...
8
8

Input needed: Embedded systems training in Bangalore
A cousin of mine, completed his BE and wants to do a course in embedded systems. Any suggestions on good institutes in Bangalore that provide training on embedded systems. How about the following two...
3
3

RE: AT91SAM7: C-startup
Hello, "Not Really Me" wrote: I see, it's a bit clearer now. And what about this snippet from the Atmel's appnote "Getting started with at91sam7 controllers": .... reset_vector: ldr pc, =reset_handler...
2
2

edk peripheral communication
Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if using edk, is it possible to create 2 separate peripherals with external ports that can communicate with each other? What i'm trying to design is a...
1
1