Subject Author Posted Replies

Priority among T0 & T1
As among T0 & T1 , T0 has got higher priority than T1 , if both are calle at the same time , T0 starts executing first . But internally how does th control go back to T1 . I tried this in Keil in the...
4
4

convert 16 bit port to Char
Hello, I'm programming in C on a dsPIC33F and I'm trying to find the most efficient way to save a 8-bit signed value found on the LSByte of PORTD to a CHAR. That is, the lower byte of PORTD contains a...
13
13

code for SPI test for MSP430
can anybody guide me to write SPI communication test code for MSP430?
2
2

In MPC555 processor what happens when reset occurs
Hi, Could anyone explain 1. what happens when hard reset is given to MPC555 processor? 2. How does the control goes to vector table straight after reset? 3. How does after a reset it straight away...
2
2

Faster than TI C2000?
Hi: Even though I am able to do what I want with the existing 150MHz TMS320F2812 digital signal controller (DSC), I am always eager to have more speed, since applications that were otherwise...
25
25

Opinions on Atmel Studio4 sw?
I'm still trying to get away from the 8051 with the Raisonance C compiler, which is normally fine for the junk I do. I've got the latest Winavr/GCC and Studio 4 installed, but I getting a bit...
5
5

Serial Flash
For an application I need to store a large amount of data (ca. 3MB). A serial flash could be a good idea (I don't need to erase very often, and if I erase, I will erase all the data at once). I found...
6
6

AC spike go pass XFRM and regulator to reset CPU [Part 2]: It is irradiated?
Hi all, A while back I posted a problem I was having with a spike (see original text below). Someone suggested that the spike would be in the ground line as well. So I connected the scope probe and...
3
3

SMSC USB3311 manual
Hi, does anyone have the programming manual for the SMSC USB3311 transceiver chip? The only thing I can find on the web is the Data Brief which does not show the register set of this device. Thanks
1
1

New release of Cheddar, a GNU GPL real time scheduling analyzer
We are pleased to announce a new release of Cheddar. Cheddar is a free real time scheduling tool. Cheddar is designed for checking task temporal constraints and buffer sizes of a real time...

Best buy linux comp. CPU ??
Hello all, I am doing some preliminariy research on finding a suitable embedded CPU for our next project on my workplace. The product of the product is in the 25k-50k range and somewhat costsensitive....
2
2

Embedded DOS
Hello! I am in the process of reviving a project that was originally designed to run with the product that was available from General Software. I've managed to track down a collection of items from a...
4
4

IDE 'emulator' with Ethernet or USB
Maybe off-topic but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I'm need to transfer on regulary files to a legacy DOS application (actualy a WIN98 in DOS mode). At the moment the only solution...
6
6

Good SVN client?
At work we're migrating from Source"Safe" to SVN. There is a strong focus on GUI-based tools for this, and the dev environment is Windows- only. I'm currently using TortoiseSVN which looks very pretty...
47
47

lwip for FPGA
Hi, I am new to using lwip. I am wondering if you can advice me on the same. I need to transfer data from PC to Microblaze microprocessor on a Xilinx FPGA board and vice versa as fast as possible. i...
3
3