Subject Author Posted Replies

AVG Version 8 Antivirus software loading web sites badly.
Looks like user feed back finally pushed AVG into fixing the LinkScanner Issues. Are they too late? Many have already jumped ship. Cheers Don... Download AVG AntiVirus FREE software. Get protection...
6
6

CAN question ???
Hello, I am working on CAN-uVCCM (CAN - rs232 converter ) to convert CAN data from Bosch Radar (Node) to rs-232. I am using Tera Term terminal instead of Hyperterminal. I am getting the output data...
2
2

MBR or not in SD cards?
Most formatted SD cards I have examined have a master boot record in sector zero which points to one or more partition/volume records that contain everything you need to know about how the...
6
6

Timer ticks occurring much more faster
Hi All , I am implementing RTC code on an AVR Atmega2560 I have a 32Khz clock crystal to TSOSC1 which is used by timer2 in async mode. I have configured the clock divide to 8 so the clock to the timer...
2
2

MBR or not? (on SD cards)
Most of the various SD cards I have examined have Master Boot Records on them (like a hard disk), but one (a Dane-Elec 128 MB) has none and starts right in with the (obviously only) volume Boot...
1
1

3X4 KEY PAD INTERFACE
Hello, I am looking for a 3x4 keypad interface with only 6 i/o lines of a uc. I would like to use interrupt on chage as well to wake from sleep. Give me suggestions/inputs. Thanks for your time -dK
7
7

how to read directly from flash in redboot ecos
Hi, I am a newbie in embedded programming and I need to know how to rea directly from the flash in redboot. For example, if I store one byte i flash at address fffe,0000, how do I retrieve that from...

can demo
Hi, I'm using the IAR development kit, Olimex LPC2378-STK. I?m trying to ru the CAN demo Software. But it just keep hanging here : while ( !(CAN1GSR (1
4
4

Using priorities as a sequencing mechanism.
I've noted a certain style of programming that makes me uncomfortable, and I'm trying to articulate why.... Some people write real time programs that rely on properties of the scheduler and the...
5
5

Processors with remote programming / debugging
Hello, I am looking into potential embedded microprocessors to use for a one time project. About 2-3 units will be produced. A good software library and a solid product are more important than volume...
6
6

problems while mixing C with asm
Hi, I'm newbie on the msp430 and I need to embed some asm in my C code. I'm working w/ the msp430F2418 and using the IAR Workbench as a developing environment. I've spent some time googling and...
4
4

SSC PLCEFN datasheet
Hello All! We have a lot of Intellon SSC PLCEFN ICs but no datasheet. Now I have to design a board with it. Could anybody help with datasheet or give some reference? It is old circuit for...

UART Initial state
Hi everybody, can anyone tell me what should be the potential at the tx and rx lines o uart at initial state.(whether idle or known state) i read somewhere tha at known state the potential diff is 5v,...
1
1

Challenge: Motorola SC85370P
I've got a challenge for you guys: Can anyone tell me anything about a Motorola SC85370P? I'm quite confident that its a microcontroller but I can't find any data whatsoever. The part was clearly made...
19
19

SBC with ADC, 1GE, and SATA2?
I'm lokking for a small (4x6", 6x8", range) SBC that has a reasonably good A/D converter (100+MSPS), at least one 1G ethernet, and one or more SATA-2 ports. I'm not picky about the processor. Anything...
2
2