Subject Author Posted Replies

C/SDL programmer needed
Hello list This is possible the wrong place to post that, but the target audience is here, so... I have this C/SDL module to run in some embedded device, and since this is kind of a huge project, I...
4
4

About GSM project
My Last post many friends have problem abt my university. I join this group for help. If i said any thing wrong then sorry. Right I am working project which is using 8051 to connect GSM modem And GPS...
13
13

Q: Embedded Database Recommendations?
Hi All, I have a requirement for a database on an embedded platform. Currently, I have looked at SQLite ( and MySQL ( Does anyone have any other suggestions? Does anyone have any comments on either of...
25
25

What is the meaning of this warning, and how do I get rid of it?
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:33:56 +1000, Mark L Pappin posted: I don't know how to set the follow-up with this client. I'll download MS's latest C product and fire up your suggestion. Cordially,
14
14

CMOS Image Sensor FPGA USB - Is CY7C68013 good?
Hi, I interfaced a Micron MT9T001 with Spartan3 evaluation board, I ca save a fragment of image on SRAM, and now deciding which USB controller t use so that I can transfer the raw image data to PC...
3
3

build an arm board to run linux
I want to build an arm board to run linux. I'm not really interested i buying a board and messing around with it. I would go for a schemati though. Any pointers on how I could get started? I have...
2
2

Microcontroller Board
Dear friends, I am looking for a 32 bit Microcontroller Board for our boar must contain ADC & DAC.(If DAC is not there no problem).ROM- above 8 MB RAM- above 20 MB and it should have CAN Help me b...

Pic18f252 usart problem
Hello all I'm probably overlooking the obvious but I can't seem to get the USART on the 18F252 working. I've tested Port RC6 to see if anything is being transmitted but the output remains high. I...
5
5

GPS +8051+GSM modem
Hello friends, I am working on project which is Vehicle tracking system, which works on the following principle: 1. GPS system transmit the current longitude/latitude/GMT to MC 2. MC transmit this...
5
5

Low cost solution to program Spartan 3AN DSP development board AES-SPEEDWAY-S3ADSP-SK Opzioni
I'm trying to renew my experience on fpga so last week I buy a Spartan 3AN DSP development board AES-SPEEDWAY-S3ADSP-SK from Silica for about 235euro. But I've not the cable to program it, so I ask to...
26
26

Timestamps in libraries created by GNU ar
Hi, I have a question regarding timestamps in libraries that are created by GNU ar (I asked this question yesterday in gnu.gcc but it seems to me this group is not very frequented). Everytime a...
2
2

AVR, polling INT0 IRQ bit - help?
I'm porting some old code that uses a pin-change interrupt flag as an edge detector. The new target micro is an AVR (ATmega169). I'm having real trouble getting the INT0 logic to work like I think it...
20
20

Dallas DS18B20 CRC
Hi everybody. I've got a problem using Dallas DS18s20 temperature sensor. In particular, it seems to me it sends a wrong crc. Here's how I use it. Firstly, I perform a temperature conversion, and a...
4
4

Multiple audio input/output streams with i.mx31
Hello, Folks who have previously worked with i.mx based devices could possibly help us with this. We are in the process of designing a system based on Freescale iMX31 microcontroller (ARM11). This...

Senior OpenGL Application Developer
What they will offer you: One of the best reasons to consider working at this company is the sheer diversity of their business and the level of experience, market- wide, you will gain. Not only will...