Subject Author Posted Replies

constructions
constructions crippa spa need a personal loon?
2
2

Can you code (silly)
martin

Toronto, Canada - Embedded Software Developer (OpenGL)
What they will offer you: One of the best reasons to consider working at this company is the sheer diversity of their business and the level of experience, market- wide, you will gain. Not only will...

Brushed DC motor control, low speed, variable torque
I am working on a PID control loop for a brushed DC motor, and everythin works fine and dandy at high speeds. However, the system see a wid variety of loads, even at low speeds, and I am having...
7
7

HMC1052 range and consistency control?
I have installed a number of these compasses on identical boards, and I've found that not only do their measurements differ, but also even the range of values. at the same position and direction, they...
3
3

Linker error while using STL in VXworks 5.4.2
Hi, Am using CCPPC for vxworks 5.4.2 and i am trying to use STL (map). it compiles properly but throws a linker error /vobs/optera/target/h/stl_tree.h:604: undefined reference t...
1
1

calling a c function from assembly ISR
hi Am using PSoC designer with complier IMAGECRAFT. I want to call a C function for CRC8_CCITT from an assembly ISR. I have to pass an argument and the funtion should return a value also. Can somebody...
4
4

powerPC linux boot sequence
Any can help me to find the boot sequence of powerPC 83xx of linux kernel after the bootloader transfer control to kernel.. Please please help me.... thanks, Nabendu
7
7

Bluetooth chip IS1032N datasheet?
Hi, I looking for IS1032N datasheet or pin assigment fot this chip I tried to conntact with / but they don't answer to any email. JarekC http://www.issc.tw.com

OT: New iPhone and iPhone 2.0 Software
I didn't buy a new iPhone, but I did re-FLASH my old iPhone to the new 2.0 software. IMHO Apple didn't do a bad job at all. I found that it does work as advertised with Microsoft Exchange, and I like...
1
1

USA: Free HCS08/12 dev hardware & Codewarrior
Cleaning junk I found a Freescale DEMO9S08QG8 evaluation board and what appears to be a full boxed edition of CodeWarrior studio for HC12/ HCS12. Free to anyone who'll pay the shipping (I'd guess it...

MAX3421EUSB Peripheral enumerates as low speed
Good afternoon. I am trying to get a MAX3421E running as a peripheral and it keeps coming up in low-speed. I cannot see any bits I can use to change this. The device appears to work. It is a call to...
4
4

Programming languages than can be compiled to C
I want to look at alternatives to C for Z80 programming. Since there's probably nothing that directly compiles to Z80 asm I want to look at languages that compile to C. There are the fopllowing...
23
23

clr/cjne/setb - strobing NAND fails
I fell over the following problem using a 24MHz C8051F060 to strobe data out of a NAND chip and compare it against 0xFF. My object had been to get the loop as tight as possible so I was content with...

Help corrupted Usb file tranfer to embedded device????
Hi, we have a task which requires downloading a file to a embedded device over USB. The transfer type is bulk and take can take several seconds. The device receiving requires a un interrupted...
3
3