Subject Author Posted Replies

max. number of mapped spaces for ARM 926ES
Please, does anybody knows what's the limit of memory mapped regions for cache through CP15 in ARM 926EJ-S? Where do I find that info usually? I do not see that in user's manual and also I cannot read...

USB2.0 Flash Controller for Microcontroller project
I'm building a data logger with a microcontroller and logging to a microS card over time and then want to be able to copy it off fast over USB with USB 2.0 Flash controller like those found in PC...
1
1

Reg programmable Luma delay in Video encoder
Hi all, I am working on developing a digital video encoder which converts data in YCbCr format to CVBS format. Could anybody tell me what is programmable luma delay used for? Do we have to synchronise...

Cheapest USB microcontroller?
Does anyone know the lowest cost microcontroller with a USB interface? I have done some Googling, and it seems there are quite a few USB microcontrollers based on either ARM or 8051. Either is okay,...
6
6

ARM/Linux: Is this a cross-compiler bug? (memcpy doesn't work as expected)
Hi, I tried two different Linux/ARM cross-compiler on the following code ( see the last part of this message), one is from ELDK ( another is from our board vendor, both result a same error. Below is...
39
39

Linkedin Group for DSP - Digital Signal Processing
Hi, You=92re invited to join the DSP Group on LinkedIn. Joining will allow you to find and contact other DSP (Digital Signal Processing) members on LinkedIn. The goal of this group is to help members:...

Silabs c8051f411 I2C,is clock stretching transparent to the programmer?
Hi to all,thank you for dedicating me a bit of your time. I'm trying to modify a program that i "inherited", it was done for a similar project,where the c8051 acts as a I2C slave; reading the code i...

32-bit Microcontroller for $1.00 -Guy Macon
While researching something else, I ran into the following rather interesting opinions: Consolidating the MCU market around the ARM architecture ("It's inevitable. ARM's Cortex-M3 processor core is...
57
57

Questions regarding the SAA7105 / SAA7108 / SAA7109 encoder
Hi, I'm currently using the SAA7108AE IC from NXP (Philips) for a video decoding and encoding application. The decoding part works well so there's no problem on this side. However, I have trouble...
1
1

Ethernet Terminal I/O board
Hi everybody, I am trying to make a ethernet terminal I/O board. Basically making an x8 based 1U solution. I am trying to route the onboard ethernet connection vi a patch cable (Cat6). this works but...
3
3

Possibly OT but may be of interest (link to news story)
NXP fail to secure an injunction preventing the release of details for a hack of their Mifare Classic technology. Apologies if this is OT or not of interest. BBC NEWS | Technology | Oyster card hack...

Bluelab environment for CSR chips Bluetooth
I am engaged in development of the software in Bluelab environment for CSR chips Bluetooth. =D0=D2=CF=C7=D2=C1=CD=CD=C1=D4=CF=D2 it is possible to make most, and with = a code it is necessary to...

GPS receiver question
I'm looking for an easy to use/integrate gps receiver. I've come across tyco's products. Is one of these babies all I would need or is there some 'antenna' or other stuff required that's not shown in...
6
6

Solutions Fast Track - Monitoring and Intrusion
Dear Reader, Designing for Detection ---------------------------- - Get the right equipment from the start. Make sure all of the features you need, or will need, are available from the start. - Know...

[OT] -- Laptop Battery Vendor
I'm refurbishing a Dell 2650 for the Kid. It mostly needs to have its brains blown out and replaced (and the kid to stop downloading 'free' games!), but it also needs a new battery. There appear to be...
8
8