Subject Author Posted Replies

OTT - Software Developer (Embedded Graphics)
What they will offer you: Intellectually rewarding growth, through training and mentorship! Entrepreneurial vision! Really Cool Technology! A Great Place to Succeed! An extremely active social...
1
1

STR912 bitfield access to memory mapped peripherals
Good day, I wonder if somebody has managed to create a structured way of accessin the memory mapped IO attached to the STR912 via bitfields. I can manipulate the members of a union that is declared in...
4
4

computer-driven fans II
I intend to use WINAVR from Atmel to give instructions to a fan. My computer is fifteen feet from the fan. The target device, a RISC-8 controller, is between. If the fan is to be the one that I've...
27
27

FPGA Central eNewsletter - LinkedIn, Write Articles, Post FREE Jobs, FPGA for Mobiles
FPGA eBuzz - July 2008 (Volume 1, Issue 2, 24-July-08) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Call For Articles/ Whitepapers / Papers...

How to create .bin flash file for ARM-based mobile phone?
Hi folks, I want to get Linux running on the following type of phone, but I don't know how to build the .bin file. Anybody know how I might do it? Thanks.

reason for difference in MIPS between simulator and Board
Dear Friends, I am porting eAAC decoder in ARM926EJ-S (ARM9E core) The MIPS measurement in simulator and onboard are not same. MIPS onboard is higher than in simulator(4 to 6 MIPS) can anyone tell me...
1
1

Calculate Interrupt Latency of FreeRTOS with LPC23xx
Hi guys, i'm a student of University of Genoa (Italy). I'm new on your website an i have already found some important information for my research. You ar very cool and professional. Now i write here...
5
5

Two kind of device with one report descriptor
Hello. I need to make peripheral of my device work as both HID keyboard and HID consumer device. I need both keyboard functionality and functions like FF/REW/Play/Pause/Stop/Volume up,down/Brighter,...
5
5

porting FreeRtos to atmega2560
Hello All. I try to port FreRtos to atmega2560 WinAVR I modified this piece in port.c usAddress = ( unsigned portSHORT ) pxCode; *pxTopOfStack = ( portSTACK_TYPE ) ( usAddress & ( unsigned portSHORT )...
1
1

Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!
to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world, Eurotechzone is Europe=92s first multi-lingual website on hardware news&reviews. In this site you will find: =95 The hottest news from IT Bussiness...

Connecting FLASH memory device on printed circuit board
Hi everyone, I am new to the board design and stuff so please excuse me for asking questions that may be selfevident... ;-) What I want to do is to connect an Intel StrataFlash (or compatible) linear...
3
3

Virtualizing QNX 6.0
I'm looking for any suggestions, and especially any real experiences, that anyone cares to offer. We have a system that includes an x86 box running QNX 6.something. It has the following interfaces: --...
23
23

Hicom Embedded Telco Switch
Hello, If you are interested in Embedded equipment you may find the following interesting ---------------------------- providing offsite contract services for Structured Formal Code Walkthroughs,...

Mini USB cable with all 5 pins + shield = 6 wires?
Due to a PCB "oops" in an embedded project, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to buy mini-usb cables with all 5 pins plus the connector shield wired through. I saw some indication that a motorola...
7
7

Finding power - gnd shorts
I have a small module that is shorted between the +12 volt plane and ground. I am having a hard time finding where the short is so it can be fixed. The bare boards were supposed to be tested, so I...
85
85