Subject Author Posted Replies

ST semi RTC M41T94
I'm waiting for a couple of M41T94 real time clock chips to arrive, so I'm scribbling some 8052 C code in advance. It's an SPI ic. Any gotchas on this RTC? Thanks martin
12
12

32-Bit Microcontroller for New Project
I'm about to embark on a new project that will require a 32-bit microcontroller. I've spent the last month evaluating the merits of the various choices architecturely, and have a pretty good idea of...
44
44

Does Cypress World Tour Kit docum,entation still exist?
Wanted to try some simple stuff with a PSoC and I've got the large kit from the 2006 World tour, the one with four experiment circuits on there. Looking for schematics the closest I found was CY3209...
1
1

TO ULF SAMUELSSON: Why "sigh" at uCLinux?
Good afternoon, Ulf. Back "I see as many ARM9 users as ARM7 users today and neither the CM3 or the uC3k will meet the performance of the ARM9 and neither will run Linux/WinCE. - uCLinux? ...sigh!"...
4
4

SDR SDRAM 16-bit vs 32-bit
Given SDR SDRAM with 16-bit width, I have seen both 16-bit and 32-bit (2 x 16-bit) configurations, and am considering which way to go. What are the pros/cons? 1. Cost? 2. Performance? 3. Ease of board...
8
8

ARM9 boot up
Hello, I'm in for a porting U-Boot on the ARM926EJ-S based system-on-chip. I worked before with ARM7, arm9 is my first experience -- therefore I'm looking for a description of boot-up process. Tried...
18
18

Used interrupts on both 68k & PIC, want 68k w/onboard memory & JTAG/BDM
Gentlemen - The subject line says it all. I've just started looking around for a 68k-ish creature with some PIC-like features that might have popped up recently. Has anyone here seen this beast?...
22
22

CFP: SMART'09 - 3rd Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches applied to ARchitectures and compilaTion
******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PAPERS 3rd Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches to ARchitecture and compilaTion (SMART'09)...

Keyboard input read delay on Thread
Hello Everyone, i'm new to this eCos. I need advice. When i'm going to read a keyboard input within a Thread - the reading seems too slow or not responding quickly. i still need to input several times...

MPE news
We have released VFX Forth for Windows v4.2 and VFX Forth for Linux is coming to release candidate phase in a few weeks. Our VFX Forth cross compilers are now available for Linux. With the fallen...

Gigabit Ethernet Jumbo Frame
does any body know how is jumbo frame capability is implimented into a Gigabit MAC. What is the technique for that?

Embedded crypto library
I'm interested in getting an RSA/x.509v3 crypto library for an embedded ARM system (GCC C++). I'm after something that's non-GPL, commercial options are being considered (preferably with a one-off fee...
4
4

timing accuracy of a Yamaha keyboard's MIDI sequencer
Hi there-- I've written some simple Perl scripts that can analyze midi Note On data to see how closely they match an input template over, say, 8 beats. The idea is to study my timing / consistency as...
2
2

with PSOC
Dear all.. can we have the 555timer user module in psoc device configuration ? if not how we can create it? pls help me. With regards , A.Karthikeyan
1
1

handling interrupts
how exactly are the interrupts get served in the real time embedded products like a washing machine,refrigirator? is it like, we will write a program where we continuously check a particular status...
16
16