Subject Author Posted Replies

How can i solve this ADC device driver problem.
Hi. I have a ADC device which have 16 input channel. Before I start AD transfer, I must choose the range of the input channel, such as 0 to 3. I provide two argument 'start_channel', 'end_channel' to...
1
1

can u Help me?
Hi Dear all.. Actually i have a doubt to configure a relaxation oscillator using simple inverter. Have u any idea.. ? Your's kalakkum karthikeyan.A
1
1

Creating a pure binary image using binutils ?
Hello Friends, I am trying to boot a floppy image on Bochs (x86 emulator). I have made a small program in assembly where i use the bios video services (0x10) to write a character to the screen. I...
3
3

data sizes in Keil RV ARM C compiler
Hi, I am trying to use RV ARM C compiler from Keil and wanted to know the data sizes and storage types used in int, char, float, etc. I saw the following online help on but could not find the...
5
5

Cache reported in top and my board crashing
I have been noticing that my board crashes when the amount reported as "cache" in top reaches between 6000-7000K as I start applications. So, I decided to write a test program that simply wrote a log...
3
3

OT New keyboard s/w, looks good
Martin Griffith posted this in sci.electronic design: ======================================== just found this and guessing s/w ======================================= I had to watch it a couple of...
2
2

Problem with SDRAM SAMSUNG K4S511632D-UC75
Hi! With our current SDRAM initialization (in our boot code), sometimes th SDRAM does not work correctly after power-up reset. Every second quad-wor can't be accessed (it seems that it can't be...
2
2

cheap embedded box?
Hello, friends! I'm searching for some cheapest SBC to run a web and sql servers in my home local network. It should perform a query to 100,000-records phone directory. I do not think that the whole...
3
3

task, process and thread.
hi. I think a task is a process, not a thread. but someone told me, in embedded os, a task is a that right?
7
7

AD device driver.
Hi. I will develop a AD device driver, both DLL and HAL. I do not know how to design a good DLL for AD device. Please give me some advices.
1
1

New sub-$2.00 60MHz Piccolo C2000 Family from Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments has introduced a new C2000 32-bit microcontroller family: Codenamed Piccolo, it has the performance of a DSP with the ease-of-use of a Microcontroller architecture. It also has an...
19
19

Opinions on best free web server for ARM 7
Other than uIP... It doesn't have enough backend scripting to do some of the things we would like to do -- tie in w/ SQLite, PHP, for example Thanks, Tom

SD card in 4-bit mode
Hello all, I'm in a need for the higher transfer speeds with SD card, I'm running the card at 25 MHz via SPI and it works well, but I still need higher transfer speed. I would like to use the 4-bit...
2
2

ST semi RTC M41T94
I'm waiting for a couple of M41T94 real time clock chips to arrive, so I'm scribbling some 8052 C code in advance. It's an SPI ic. Any gotchas on this RTC? Thanks martin
12
12

32-Bit Microcontroller for New Project
I'm about to embark on a new project that will require a 32-bit microcontroller. I've spent the last month evaluating the merits of the various choices architecturely, and have a pretty good idea of...
44
44