Subject Author Posted Replies

Informatica ONLINE TRAINING COURSE by Aagnasoft
Hi, Informatica ONLINE TRAINING COURSE Register now to attend demo session - For course more details click on: (OR) To register Reply to this with your Full name and mobile number Limited seats for...

Lpc1549 bug in acmp?
The datasheet about analog comparator acmp that response to 250nsec pulse width. However we found issue that it missing pulse unless more. Than 100usec. Has anyone experience this issue and...
1
1

SAP Hybris Free Demo Session on 22nd Oct 2016
SAP Hybris Free Demo Session on 22nd Oct 2016 Please register for SAP Hybris Free Demo Session on 22nd Oct 2016 @ 09:00AM IST at: Register now for SAP Hybris, S/4 HANA Simple Finance & Simple...
1
1

Trace length matching in VHF digital circuit with close chips - needed?
Hi all. I'm having some difficulty, and the Internet is really, really stingy with the answers. I need expert opinion. I want to interface a FPGA to a DDR2 chip at 166 MHz. If I put the two chips...
13
13

Business Analyst(health care ) & business analyst online Training course
Hi Business Analyst(health care ) & business analyst online Training course Register now to attend demo session - for course more details click on : (OR) To register Reply to this with your Full name...

Hadoop (Big Data) online Training - Demo Sessions
Hi Hadoop (Big Data) online Training - Demo Sessions on Sunday (16th Oct 2016) at 9:00AM IST Register now to attend demo session - for more course details click on : (OR) To register Reply to this...

The code_001 still has a problem.
The code_001 still has a problem. If they set up a dummy or so call 'third party' whose name is Axxxx to absorb our arrows and to defend the Adam and Ben, our votes will have no effect because...
1
1

Free Big data training
Are you interested in the world of Big data technologies ? Do you find litt le confused to see Free Big data training the whole thing as a big puzzle? Are you looking to understand how Big Data works...

MSP430FR5739
Hi How can I read Accelerometer values from MSP430FR5739 ? Thanks --------------------------------------- Posted through
3
3

Possible "attack surface" pre-release exploit?
A group of colleagues and I regularly meet up (somewhere) a few times, annually, to exchange ideas and libations. It was my turn to host this past week. Lots of stuff gets discussed at these...
18
18

What a great idea.
What a great idea. Hi, folks. Do you know how to vote when you don't like both candidates, Adam and Ben? Yes, you are right. Pick Adam when you don't like both because A < B. If we don't go to vote,...
3
3

What a nightmare...
Are we all supposed to finally shut everything down, use tablets and stay still while spoon fed - if entitled to the latter, that is. Dimiter ------------------------------------------------------...
25
25

Does GCC use single-precision FP hardware on Cortex-M4 parts?
Hi - Can anybody tell me for what, if anything, does GCC use the single-precision hardware floating point units on some Cortex-M4 parts? At all? Single-precision float only? Presumably not double? The...
10
10

Optimize pow() function
I have to convert voltage measure (Volt) into power (Watt). As you know, the physics says I need to square the voltage measure. I have to calibrate the mathematical law and I have two points: 0W -> 0V...
41
41

Memleak in basic system
Hi, I'm stuck with a nasty problem. I'm running an 4.4.13 based kernel with a busybox on an ARM-system but it seems to leak memory... during the working hours. I know it is not the best way to do but...
20
20