Subject Author Posted Replies

libjpeg + cortex m3
Hello Does anyone make cross compile libjpeg to cortex m3 core. I trying but have a question. arm-elf-gcc or arm-none-ebai-gcc haven't library libc.a. When I compile whit options export...
5
5

(US-NY) PowerPC NAS development kit for trade
Will trade for something interesting of similar value. I've got an unwanted Freescale MPC8315E-RDB here on my desk. It has been unpacked and repacked once, but is otherwise absolutely new - nothing...
1
1

Great New Linux UMPC & Handheld Console!!
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of homebrew games, one is a pure Gaming console, with hundreds of emulators written for, the other is a console/UMPC Check the data here:

$99 XMOS Dev kit
XMOS has just announced a $99 dev kit for their XC-1 device. I've put my name down for one: I used to work with transputers, it's nice to see that the concept has been resurrected. Leon
12
12

Need good quality Audio output through LPC21xx controller
We are working on a project based on Vehicle tracking one of our module we are using audio(voice) for Public transport if for now we are using filters and a power amplifer We are not able to get good...
13
13

U-Boot: memory configuration
Hello I was reading the U-Boot's README, section "Memory management". I don't quite understand, so please help me out: 1) does this section embrace various platforms and describe generic behavior of...

How connect PC Embedded to MDB (Vending Machine)
Hi! I'm sorry but I am not English and I speack English very bad. My question is: How connect a PC Embedded to Vending Machine? I know that exist a protocol MDB that is used by vending machine, but...
29
29

SDL for ARM compiling under GCC/CYWIN
Hello, I have a simple helloworld application written in C++ with SDL under Windows. I need to compile the same files and load the application on a development board with ARM4...is possible? Where I...

Error: internal_relocation (type: OFFSET_IMM) not fixed up
Hello I am using gcc 4.1.1 as a cross compiler for arm on ubuntu. Being a rookie in gcc, I have very little knowledge of it. I am trying to assemble the crt0.s file using the command...
16
16

Taiwanese PCB Manufacturer: how to find it from UL code
Hi folk, I got a pcb manufactured in Taiwan. I can read the UL code on it but don't know how to find the name of the manufacturer. any help appreciated, thanks Enrico
1
1

Can Boundary Scan be used for Analog?
As I understand, Boundary Scan compliant devices can be used for to make sure you don't have any shorts or opens between boundary scan devices... but what about analog functionality? For example, if a...
1
1

SMP on ix86
Hello, I am having some problems with SMP on Intel x86. I am using Core 2 duo CPU's with a Intel DG35EC Motherboard. Problem is that the Bios only reports 1 CPU entry in the MP table. I assume this is...
2
2

Best low cost uP for full Linux
I am trying to select a uP to build into an embedded device. Here are the requirements: - Run full Linux with MMU support - External bus support for more than 256MB of RAM, preferably DDR2 - Support...
13
13

GCC compiling- help needed
Hi guys ! I am a rookie in please help me out. I have arm-elf-gcc 4.1.1 installed on Ubuntu and I have to cross compile for ARM7TDMI-S core based LPC2368 processor. I have the C runtime file crt0.S,...
2
2

Need LCD datasheet.
Hi~ I need LCD datasheet. Product ID : LTS15QQ-E2. send mail : Thanks