Subject Author Posted Replies

DHCP client code not retransmitting DHCP discovery
Using Busy-box DHCP client code, DHCP client sends out DHCP discovery packet when the DHCP server is disabled, once DHCP server enabled back, client never timesout and re-transmit discovery again. any...
1
1

Virtex-5 clocking
Hi Folks, altough brand new I hope someone already made some experience with Virtex-5. I just switched from Virtex-4 to Virtex-5 and I must admit that the clock managment is... and remains... somewhat...
4
4

PCI 104 Express
Hi All This is driving me crazy! I've been searching for a PCI/104-Express CPU board, but have found only a couple of add-on modules. Does such a CPU board exist? Thanks.
2
2

About ADC driver.
Hi, I have a ADC board which convert analog data to digital data. I use software to tirgger the AD Convert. But once the AD Convert is started, there is no way to stop will produce interrupt all the...
3
3

TRANE Clean Air Systems
How Clean Is the Air in Your Home? You'd know with an Oreck professional air purifier. Free shipping. TRANE Clean Air Systems Learn how TRANE filtration systems lead to cleaner air. Air-Zone?? Air...

failed to maount file system on boot
I have just build Linux 2.6.26.5. I am using Grub to boot it. When the kernel loads it cannot find by filesystem. My grub bootline looks like this : /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.26.5 ro root=/dev/sda1 Any...
1
1

internet capable PIC
Hey Folks - I thought I saw a PIC 18 processor that had been particularly groomed for a role providing internet capability for small home appliances and embedded systems. Is this a real processor ? If...
1
1

Trace32-External In-circuit Debugger - Lauterbach. & C#.NET 2005
sir, I would like to get some informations regarding the Debugger IDE : Trace32-External In-circuit Debugger - Lauterbach. I am developing an application in 2005 and i need to use the API functions of...
1
1

Looking for high temperature ethernet cable
Hi, I am looking for controlled impedence cable suitable for 100Base-T ethernet. The typical CAT-5e cable one gets has a temperature spec of only 70 deg C. I need cable that can handle in the order of...
1
1

STM32 ARM toolset advice?
(Not to start a tools war but) I'm about to start a project that will use the STM32 ARM from ST. IAR and Keil both supply high quality tool sets for the STM32. I've used both toolsets' evaluation...
77
77

high impedance capacitive cable, what is it
hello, I heard somebody talking about a type of cable the other day and I can't find any information on it... does this make sense to anybody: I was doing a continuity check (aka ohming out, ringing...
18
18

Looking for freelance hardware/firmware designer, Brighton UK
Hi All, I used to do this kind of work but not any more - have my own business now. A colleague with an electronics business (mechanical gadgets with electronics in them) is looking for someone to do...
6
6

ARM7 optimizations
Hi, I would like to see what sort of compiler optimizations are beneficial for an ARM7 processor. For some other processors, like the PowerPC or Infineon TriCore, there are so-called "Compiler...

Hex file not working
Hi guys....once again. To introduce again, I am using gcc (arm-elf-gcc V 4.1.1 ) as cross compiler for LPC2368 processor on Ubuntu and ....I am a newbee. Initially I had problems with with compiling...
15
15

Ethernet implementation on Spartan3E
I need to implement a communication between an starter kit (Xilinx Spartan3E) and a remote computer trought internet. The final application is a remote control for a home system (domotic System) all...
1
1