Subject Author Posted Replies

Please Help. CMD12-DP512 Trying to get code to run On Boot-up
Hello, I have a CMD12-DP512 development board, and its running an HCS12 MCU. I can not find in any documentation on how to get my program to run upon power-on or reset. The editor/complier I am...

Help for MCU/DSP selection
Greetings all, Been lurking this newsgroup for a while and I'm rather impressed with the quality of the discussions over here so I thought I'd run a question by y'all. I have a project where I need to...
9
9

The normal values of RTOS in ARM9?
Hello,expert I am a student from China. I am trying to porting a RTOS from x86 to ARM9 now. In my test phase, I find the basic performance values of my ported RTOS are too longer than the original...

Redboot support for SDIO (SDHC based ) on MX31
Hi all: I am looking for Redboot low level drivers for SDHC(Secure digital host controller) on SD bus for the MX31 platform. I need to be able to see/mount SD cards from redboot. Thanks in advance.

ARM development board
Hi, I am searching an ARM development board around 100$. the development board which i have to purchase must have an ethernet connection. also please tell me that from where in INDIA I should purchase...
4
4

MS EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in USA - PLS HELP
Greetings Brothers, To begin with I am murali,working as an Embedded Engineer for the last 2 years.I have taken up my GRE and my score is 1190(720 on the quants and 470 on the verbal).I am looking...

iohw.h - anyone using this?
A while back the ISO C group added to the C standard with TR18015 and TR18037 to create low-level I/O hardware drivers in C that are easier to port Is anyone using this? Do many vendors support this...
5
5

1 sec delay in 8051MC using 8 bit auto reload mode
Hi Can anybody tell me the formula to calculate the 1 sec delay in 8 bit auto reload timer mode in 8051. Thanks in Advance.I appreciate Help. Syed Sameer Ahmed
7
7

Unique Opportunity To Join The Elite Group Of Project Management Professionals
Accelerated PMP=AE LIVE Virtual PROJECT MANAGEMENT Training PMSOFT Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. PMI REP, Global Contact: Tel: +91-20-25465039, 32909325, 9372150556 Attend the LIVE Virtual PROJECT MANAGEMENT...

web browser / web server embedded for ThreadX
somewhere I read that there are embedded in NetX package for ThreadX rtos a web browser and a web server . is it true ? Or are available any tiny ( small footprint ) web browser / web server for...
3
3

how to separate ground potential
Hi, I have to design a printed circuit board for a high-voltage environment. Hence, the "ground potential" of the board has to be on 4 kV. Du to the fact that the absolute potential values don't...
21
21

MC68HC705C8
Hi, Are there anyone here still using this chip. I googled for its programmer and the details for making one was deleted from the site due to no demand. The chip was made by Motorola and...
12
12

free cpu 8051 verilog code
# Stable Design: The design is translated from a VHDL dalton project Small Design: Consumes only 324 Flip-Flops: map report # Fast Design: 50MHz for a xc4vlx25-10 XILINX device: timing report
7
7

Cheap, low megaherz Linux computer with embedded DSP
We are seeing lots of low-cost Linux laptops latetely, most of them with sub-Gigaherz processors. These are fine for simple tasks but not for watching video and audio/video streaming and editing. I...
4
4

Partition table or boot sector?
I have encountered the following problem: It appears that some FAT32 formatted Compact Flash cards have the partition table whereas some other cards don't. This creates trouble during the...
13
13