Subject Author Posted Replies

how to install Modelsim 6.4a in Fedora 9
i am trying to install Modelsim 6.4a in linux I am using Fedora Core 9 has anyone tried installing softwares in linux?? if anyone has a fast internet access then could you please do a favour of...

Help installing proc_common_v3_00_a
Hello, One of my peripherals is using proc_common_v3_00_a library, while the rest proc_common_v2_0*. Is it safe to add both libraries to the project and let peripherals use the ones they need? Also,...

counter 0 of atmega48
counter 0 of atmega48 How is tcnt0 on the atmega48 started...??? The code below doesn't seem to have any effect. in areg, TCNT0 provides only a zero. The intent is a free running counter, up to 0xff...
2
2

dsp-fpga.com- user comments welcome
We are re-launching our web site and could use your input to make more user friendly toward the developer community. Thank you and we look forward to your input Pat Hopper OpenSystems Media

not enough code space to debug
Hi, I'm using Rowley Associates CrossStudio for ARM v1.7 build 4 (which relies on GCC C++ compiler) to develop a C++ program for an LPC2103. My problem is that I'm running out of code space (flash),...
3
3

It is possible for 89C51 to receive 7-bit RS232 data?
I am building a Remote Large Display for a weighing machine. The weighing machine continuously send out readout data of the weight it measures via an RS-232 port, which I intend to connect to my...
9
9

PHY Configuration
Hi I have been using an emac core to be implemented as standalone in an FPGA. I was successful in implementing the core, but failed in PHY layer. Im using an SMSC MII 83C185 chip and i have been...
1
1

ftp addresses
hi; Here is my problem. I had an FTP program on my computer but I lost it due to a computer crash. I then got the same thing now. but due to the crash I lost the FTP addresses I had and now I can't...
4
4

Virtex5 XC5VFX70T
Hi, I just got an XC5VFX70T-FF1136 here on my desk, planning to put it on my self-designed board. I am just wondering what max. speed I can expect for my internal logic. The speed grade is -1 and I...
3
3

Recommended GPL-Spice under linux ?
Please advise what/where I may test Spice under linux. == TIA.
6
6

ARM IDE
Greetings all, I posted a while back concerning help choosing an MCU/DSP and I greatly appreciated the input you guys gave me so I'm back with more questions. I've decided to go the ARM9 way. More...
89
89

Implementing Real Time Clock in the ATmega128
Hello I am new to Atmel I am trying to make a data collecting device and send data over GPRS but problem is I need to integrate real time clock calender in the device to gather information when the...
9
9

HCS12 development under Linux
I've previously used MiniIDE under Windows. On the same site that offers MiniIDE, the asm12 assembler is available but honestly I don't know what to do with that asm12 file. Could anyone enlighten me...
1
1

H8S23XX decompiler
Hi, I need to decompile a program of H8S23XX into C/C+ . Can someone recommend a software. Thank you, SL.
8
8

Microsoft redefining the term 'Netbook'
Microsoft has announced that the new Windows 7 (a.k.a. Windows Vista Try-It-Again) will also run on the new Netbook category of small, low-cost laptops. This will probably mean that M$ will spend a...
6
6