Subject Author Posted Replies

uC/OS-II Vs Drivers
Hi, I am trying to understand the uCOS architecture. I understood that drivers(like CAN, USB, etc..) should be created as TASKS for integrating with uCOS. Is it correct ? Please correct me if I am...
8
8

Cash Register Receipt Forgery?
Digging through my pockets, found a K-mart receipt. A lot of numbers on it that I don't recognize, including a bar-code. I'm just curious, do receipts now include features that would allow, for...
5
5

Overclocking a Freescale 9S12DP256C MCU
Hi, I'm currently using an Adapt9S12DP256 module for my final year project. I'd like to know if it's possible to overclock it and if it is, what are the details in doing so? Thanks
9
9

USB - CDC - ACM - but without UART involved
Hi, I want to exchange information between an AT91SAM7X256 and a PC through USB. The MCU has the USB transceiver inside, and there is NO USB-to-serial conversion involved, because the data is consumed...
1
1

Connect an Intel strataflash P33 with an intel processor IXP465.
Hi, my problem is a little complicated. I have connect on my board an Intel StrataFlash P33 to an Intel IXP465 Network Processor, in such way that the flash pins: ADV# and CLK are grounded and the...
5
5

Setting ARM CPSR to C variable
Im using the TI Code Composer suite with an ARM 7 and Im looking for a way to get the CPSR back into a C variable. I was looking through the documentation that came with the compiler and it didnt have...
2
2

How to turn the PID parameters of the motor driver when the speed is low
In motion control, when we use the classic PID control, it's tedious to turn the PID parameters. When the speed is low such as 500cnts/s or 1000cnts/s in the velocity model, the performance is much...
14
14

Bitscope BS310N for sales
I have a used Bitscope BS310N for sales. I have used it for only a few weeks and everything is in almost new condition. The link of the product is: The package includes two analog Probes PRB-01 and...

enumaration of cypress device
I have an fx2 device .I have developed a firmware for it . When I download the firmware the device takes a long time to enumarate or some times it goes a known device .Some times it quickly...
2
2

Re: gsm modems?
I think you need the GSM / ETSI 07.07 and 07.05 specifications --- these describe the AT command set that many GSM devices implement. (Phones usually have some proprietary extensions as well, check...

transition from software to embedded programming
hi group, I'm on a transition from software to embedded software job. however, I haven't used things such as logic analyzer or analog boards for years. Now I need to fresh my mind and get some...
16
16

USB - Enumerate AT91xx as a CDC device
Hi, I'm looking for the files "cdc_enumerate.c" "cdc_enumerate.h" present in the "AT91xx_BasicUSB example" with code to enumerate an AT91SAM7X256 as a (USB) CDC device. Does anyone know where I can...
1
1

OT - anyone have a Tek 2235 maintenance manual or schematics?
Can't find them free online and tired of paying the manual services for what never belonged to them in the first place. Schematics would be enough, vertical input schematic would get me started....

how to share this interrupt vector.
my os use some kind of Network Target Agent to debug a network application on the target machine. my os and Network Target Agent use the same IDT. my target machine have two network card, one(let's...
1
1

porting ucos into 8051using keil???
Hi there. I know there're some ports of ucos 8051 using keil compiler. Because I'm a novice and have got no much knowledge about porting. Let me be straight, I have a embedded kit which I guess its...
6
6