Subject Author Posted Replies

ESD as source of electricity
Hi, I am new to this group and would like to have your comments posted. I have a great ( or probably crazy ) idea of using static electricity as source of energy. I am working on a semiconductor...
5
5

FS-ML403 Xilinx Embedded Development Kit with Virtex-4 FX12
I'm cleaning out some dev boards that have been sitting on my shelf for too long. This ML403 embedded dev kit has been powered up once (to test the included Linux BSP, and to blink an LED), and then...
2
2

make phone calls from fpga. is it possible?
Hi, Is it possible to build a unit on fpga where alerting pre-recorded messages: sms, voice messages can be sent using possibly the ambiant wireless network? if yes, how? i am not looking for the...
5
5

volatile in c99
[after non-response in clc,] [multi-posted to:] [ [ By trade, I'm a carpenter, and I've been implementing a greener heating solution for the house I'm flipping including fans that are to be controlled...
22
22

SDIO verilog master
h--p:// The following will describe the operation, which is done by the SDIO verilog master....

Deciphering data from a device
Hi All, I have a memory dump from a device which records speeds and times. It stores the following information Date, Time, Split, Distance, HR etc 28 Nov 2008, 12:01, 2:04, 50m, 155 28 Nov 2008,...
6
6

Opamp noise
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes. I have build an opamp ciruit to amplify the signal from a force transducer. This is working fine, but the problem that I am having...
74
74

Gizmo invent Gizmo. The State of the Art in 1999, today and the future. submitted by Mr Ian Martin Ajzenszmidt
I have submitted the following article from the New York Times to stimulate interest and activity. November 25, 1999 WHAT'S NEXT; When a Gizmo Can Invent a Gizmo By ANNE EISENBERG IF Dr....
2
2

Pic16f877 measuring pressure
Hi, I want to desing a datalogger.I'm measuring humidity,temperature and pressure. I'm using SHT11 for humidity and temperature. But I haven't a pressure sensor so instead of it I'm using a...
3
3

CAN driver code for DEMO9S08DZ60
Hello, Can anyone provide me the CAN driver code for DEMO9S08DZ60 board? its very in advance. Regards stranger
5
5

about RTC driver
Hi, I will develop a RTC driver for MPC5200B.I am a fresh one. I hope some one give me some advices about how to design a good RTC driver, what should I consider. Thanks.
2
2

Embedded C query
dear all, I am facing a compilation problem for my C code on a 8 bit micro controller (Motorola HC11). I use cosmic software's compiler which allows me to directly refrence addresses, using the @...
7
7

CMOS Image sensor & Two-wire serial interface
Hi, I tried to look for similar topics in the archive but no luck. I have a cmos image sensor, and it has a "two-wire serial interface" to read/write its on-chip registers. I tried to treat it like a...
9
9

Flash TSOPs which pinout to use
I need to update an old design that uses 32Mbit Flash chips in 48-pin TSOP (2Mx16). I expect 64Mbit to be enough for the life of the product (5-10 years), but, well, things happen... I see that 64Mbit...
1
1

querry
hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of liquid..which...
4
4