Subject Author Posted Replies

ARM: GNU assembler error
Hello I've written a simple assembler macro and use it as follows: #include .macro WRITE_REG addr, val, reg0, reg1 ldr eg0, =ddr /* store the address */ ldr eg1, = al /* store value */ str eg1, [...
4
4

mpc5200 slice timer problem
hi, I have just finished a driver of mpc5200 slice timer.I want to test it's PRECISION. I use DEC to help my work. here is the code: unsigned int BUS_MHZ = 66; void dec_init( unsigned int mhz ) {...

Linux and remap on ARM platforms
Hello I'm porting bootloader on ARM9-based board. This bootloader will eventually boot Linux; I'm curious does the kernel do remapping on ARM platforms, i.e. is it mandatory to place RAM at 0x0 to...

FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn
FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn Group for People Involved In the Design and Verification of FPGA's, other Programmable Logic , and CPLD's to Exchange Idea's and Techniques. You should have FPGA /...

Where to get SD Card reader
I'ld like to play with an SD card and a 16F886 or'690 or so. Where can I get an SD card reader to, say, SPI?
24
24

task give up it's time tick in uc/os
I want to konw if there's a method in uc/os to make a task give up i'ts tick to a lower priority task? I have a hight prioriy task that must be run 1 time pre ms. but after it finish, I want it give...
4
4

Loader notice range
Hello all, I am working on a bootloader for a NEC v850 controller. Can someone tell me what a loader notice range is and what it is used for? I googled for it but without success. Thanks in advance.
1
1

USB OTG on ARM7 based MCU
Hello all. I'm designing a system running on (ex Sharp) LH79520 NXP MCU with ARM720T core. I'm currently adding USB OTG function but there is something bothering me. By now, my system already has x32...
18
18

what's shift clock
hi, when i read rtl8139 driver's source, there's a macro like this: #define EE_SHIFT_CLK 0x04 /* EEPROM shift clock. */ the comment say it is a eeprom shift clock. can any one tell me what is shift...
6
6

Which BIOS function can read/writes USB solid disk? How BIOS boot USB disk?
? Please always include your question in the body of the message on Usenet. If the PC's BIOS supports it (and I assume we're talking about a traditional PC, and a traditional - aka non-EFI - BIOS...
4
4

CODES ON RENESAS MCUS
Hi everybody, I bought Renesas R8C/1B mcus. It is written "1B4 J3C0" on the mcus. on the ones i bought before it was written "1B4 F4K0". what do these expressions mean?
3
3

using GHDL and have problems with VCD dump option
GHDL is free simulator. I found this tool very useful. GHDL is also capable simulating the free LEON processor. Presently, if the VCD option is enabled, all signals of the design are recorded. This...

ez430-F2013/RF2480 + eclipse + debugging
I am trying to get Eclipse Europa, gcc and debugging to work. I have Eclipse and gcc compiling msp430x2xx_fet_1.c. I have the file compiling/debugging in CCE. But want to duplicate it in Eclipse so I...

JTAG Implementation through software
Hi All, I have to convert Intel Hex Code into JTAG bits so that I can directly provide the output (JTAG Bits) to the JTAG I/F. I can use JTAG for this. So can please let me know hoe to do Intel Hex...
5
5

Hints to make an OS for the Nintendo DS
Hi, I'm going to start coding a new microkernel-based OS for the Nintendo DS. The question is simple, the answer maybe not! Can I use part of the devkitARM's libnds inside my project? Or, maybe, the...
6
6